PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Threat

ross * pilot
10-17-2006, 07:00 AM
so today we had a bomb threat in our highschool... (its wierd because our highschool is one of the top in the country) we waited outside in the rain for about 40 minutes, then went to another school for about 1 hr and then, FINALLY got to go home.. i was soo excited.. has this happened to you?

RomeNYRR
10-17-2006, 07:44 AM
this never happend to me when i was in HS, but at least your safe. enjoy the free day off :)

DFSniper
10-17-2006, 07:52 AM
we had a lockdown drill today in seminar (study hall) and my friend had to get contacts, but she came to school to take her Physics test. she walks into the building and theres a soldier with a gun walking around. he tells her "You're not supposed to be here, i'm supposed to be the bad guy with the gun" and she was like "oh sh**" and went to the office to find out where she was supposed to go til it was over.

Muddytaco
10-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Somebody lit a trash can on fire when i was in high school we had to stand outside for 5 1/2 hours and then go back in and finish the day b/c they wanted to send the message that starting fires won't get us out of class:rolleyes:

TheRedBarron
10-17-2006, 08:58 AM
at my old high school we had so many bomb threats that they stopped doing anything about it, but then again this was before all of the new security and such, my high school wasnt exactly a good place.

08Lud08
10-17-2006, 01:02 PM
my friends older brother about 6 years ago got his house raided by the police and FBI because in a chat room his friends were messing around talking about a bomb and the school(which I think is a dumb thing to do). The dumb thing though was that he got his house raided for talking to the kid in the chat room earlier even though he said nothing about it. It was when he was in middle school too. I dont know why but they took that way too seriously but I can understand alittle bit.

PBBUM892
10-17-2006, 01:30 PM
thats happened to me before. so i brought my lunch outside. cause it was a pretty obvious bomb threat. so at least i wasnt hungry.:)

pbfreak3221
10-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Our school, had a bomb threat, we evacutated out side for like a hour like you then, went to another school. We then waited at that school for 3 more hours, then went back to school for a hour, overall a fun experiance. Also, we have had attempted rape, lockdown, and a possible attempted killing of a few students.

vikingshadow
10-17-2006, 02:31 PM
When I was in school, students ALWAYS brought their rifles with them during hunting season. As soon as school let out, off they went to hunt.

I remember one year, a student did a speech/demonstration with his rifle, which he actually brought into school. We didn't think a single thing odd about it, either. Funny thing is (well, not so funny) but tomorrow, we're having our first "Intruder" drill ever. Isn't this a sick world we live in these days that we have to practice what to do in case some sicko comes into our schools? So we get to practice fire drills, tornado drills AND intruder drills....

As far as bomb threats go, we had one last year, but they made us stay in our rooms until it was over - not sure why, but we didn't even know it was going on. It was during the state writing test, and we had to stay in our rooms anyways, so the student that did it didn't lose any class time for it!

TacTownKilla
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Our school, had a bomb threat, we evacutated out side for like a hour like you then, went to another school. We then waited at that school for 3 more hours, then went back to school for a hour, overall a fun experiance. Also, we have had attempted rape, lockdown, and a possible attempted killing of a few students.
Sounds like a wonderful learning enviroment:dodgy:

marvin-martian
10-17-2006, 03:03 PM
As far as bomb threats go, we had one last year, but they made us stay in our rooms until it was over - not sure why, but we didn't even know it was going on. It was during the state writing test, and we had to stay in our rooms anyways, so the student that did it didn't lose any class time for it!
lol, what a nub

calebh
10-17-2006, 03:13 PM
we have had bomb threats in the past. but now i dont think anyone is willing to come close to threatening cuz of the way it will be handled now. we did have a lockdown drill the other day. personally, i thought it was pretty useless. it wont matter, unless we install metal detectors or something. and our school wont ever do that. it would take valuable money away from the football team

silentpaintballfreak
10-17-2006, 03:21 PM
weve had a gun brought to the elementary school. my brother and sister were in there and i freaked out. my mom started to cuss the librarian out because my mom works there and she has the right to know everything going on in the school welj she was told by the librarian that it was just a toy gun. i thought my mom was going to kick her ass.

Ace24
10-17-2006, 03:24 PM
We had a bomb threat at my old HS. The only thing that has happened at my current one is that someone threw a garbage can down the stairs at someone... Uhh... we had a gun threat. But I was absent that day.

Theheroguy
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
We had bomb threats in the bathrooms and now everytime someone does something stupid they close half the bathrooms.

Total90Oliver
10-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Well like Lud said before, there was a bomb threat at the school that i go to now.And they made everybody stay inside the school and inside their buildings(rooms), so my brother decides that if this he doesn't want to stay and wait, so he starts to walk away and the security guard see's him, and he starts chasing my brother,by the way this security guard is fast as hell, so he chases my brother down and there was a fence so my brother jumped it in like 2 steps...I love that story, and Lud, you've seen how my brother jumps fences..lmao

claustrophobia9
10-17-2006, 06:47 PM
we had someone pull the fire alarm and it took 3 hours to confirm that there wasnt actually a fire...

calebh
10-17-2006, 07:39 PM
lol that reminds me... a few days ago, someone pulled the fire alarm in the break between lunch and class, so everyone is just sitting in the commons area. the alarm goes off and everyone starts looking around. even the teachers. it was really funny. a minute or so later, everyone stands up, but no one moves, even the teachers. finally, one of the teachers yells "everyone out" and we all just kind of stand outside the doors. i was pretty amused

poopman9201
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, this is kinda like these stories, but in 4th grade we were at recess and a mountian lion came REALLY close to us kiddies, so we all had to go inside :(

And then there was the time when this 1st grader accidentally pulled the fire alarm, and then he cryed cause he was so embarrassed, he cryed for atleast an hour!

marvin-martian
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
lol that reminds me... a few days ago, someone pulled the fire alarm in the break between lunch and class, so everyone is just sitting in the commons area. the alarm goes off and everyone starts looking around. even the teachers. it was really funny. a minute or so later, everyone stands up, but no one moves, even the teachers. finally, one of the teachers yells "everyone out" and we all just kind of stand outside the doors. i was pretty amused
having there actually be a fire would make that situation all the more humorous

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.
Please try again in 12 seconds.
is it time?

calebh
10-17-2006, 08:37 PM
lol marvin

newkid
10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
nothing like this has ever happened to me un fortunately, but I live in a small town and have always gone to a private school

Total90Oliver
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
I wanna pull the fire alarm and run into classes screaming"fire" except i don't want to get CsI for like 20 days..lol

Berserker
10-19-2006, 02:04 PM
my frend pulld a bom thret once. we got out of schol on friday becase of it so we got a 3 day week end. stoopid tol people and the po po came and arested him. I hat teh police! They stoled my paintball gun and then los it. they wont amit it, but i no they did bcuase they wont give it back.

pb34
10-19-2006, 02:36 PM

This is almost exactly what happened to us last year. Except our school there was a boiler problem and the fire alarm went off during the writing test. We had to wait outside for about 45 minutes but I'm not sure if they counted the writing test or not.

badlandsrox
10-19-2006, 06:56 PM
They stoled my paintball gun and then los it. they wont amit it, but i no they did bcuase they wont give it back.

Maybe thats for the good of the sport, keeping people like you off the feilds, therefore the rest of us safer.:dodgy:

Total90Oliver
10-19-2006, 07:10 PM
agreed Badlands, Beserker is to dumb to see stuff that is right in his face, you pulled a bomb threat and then before the police stole your gun, I wonder why, maybe cuz you did a bomb threat and you were doing some stupid crap with your gun

Berserker
10-20-2006, 05:17 AM
i dint pulled a bomb thret my friend did dummy! cant u read? the cops did stoled my gun. they just tooked it from me and im thinking of sueing them bcase they wont give it back. my dad gave it to me and they cant take it from me! i wasnt doin no stoopid crap with it either.

vikingshadow
10-20-2006, 05:32 AM
Yes, they can take it away from you. I think I remember awhile back when you said you were shooting people in your school parking lot with it. That's illegal and quite honestly, a bit "stoopid." So, yep, the cops took it away from you. I wouldn't doubt it that they keep it forever! Nor would I blame them!

Your "friend" needs to grow up and realize crap like that is not cool, nor is it funny. It's also a federal offense (I think) to do it. I may be wrong on that, but your friend could be hurting for awhile.

badlandsrox
10-20-2006, 05:56 AM
i dint pulled a bomb thret my friend did dummy! cant u read? the cops did stoled my gun. they just tooked it from me and im thinking of sueing them bcase they wont give it back. my dad gave it to me and they cant take it from me! i wasnt doin no stoopid crap with it either.

So they just took it with no reason, they just up and "stole" it from you? There has to be a reason they took it from you :dodgy:

Total90Oliver
10-20-2006, 06:22 AM
well maybe I can't read beserker, because you don't know how to type even if someone was gonna shoot you in the face