PDA

View Full Version : New board and eyes for the VS2?...

thechubbss12
10-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Alright boys my delima...

I purchased the VS2 and have now realised why i dont use eye delays... The stock eyes and board work perfectly fine but the only problem is they are not the most advanced of eyes (eye logic)...

Granted the VS2 is great but i can stand slow eyes.... Everytime i shoot it and it feels like it is shooting slower then i am pulling the trigger i wanna cry LOL....

ok now on to my question... does anyone know if a ESP T-board will fit into the VS2 frame...?
I know that i will have to do some modding to the board by my bro is a Electrician and i am a machinist so any electrical and metal working needing to be done is of no issue to me. I am talking like will the board be able to fit screw holes lining up wise and will Scenario Dreams Eyes fitting in the stock eye holes?...

Short version
Will the ESP t-board and Scenario Dreams eyes fit in the VS2?...

turbo chicken
10-17-2006, 10:27 AM
so what I am hearing is that in the millisecond's that it takes for the eye to register that a ball is in the breech you have pulled the trigger several times ... thus slowing down the speed that you are able to shoot

Doesn't this board have adjustable dwell and whatnot for us to play with ... if I am correct why don't you play with the settings until it is programmed for the way you shoot ... which sounds to me pretty fast:D if you are able to actually tell the difference.

OtterSC
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
i will be testing it soon. but i do believe that the latest T-Board will fit and work fine.

CareBear-Killer
10-17-2006, 12:49 PM
That sounds awsome Otter. Let us know how the testing goes, once you get the board. :)

Now here's a great idea... How about someone makes a board for the VS series that plugs in to your computer? Similar to some marker aftermarket boards, and the Angels? Then we can easily adjust settings with out having to count beeps or flashes.

and Chubbss, how many bps can your fingers fire man??? are you one of the few people actually capable of firing 25bps?

Hob Hayward
10-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Is 25 bps even really possible? I mean, our fingers are pretty darn fast, but being able to move on finger back and forth 12.5 times per second seems like it'd be physically impossible... Unless you were uberleet and could walk well with 3 fingers...

OtterSC
10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
with my arthritus, i am lucky if i can hit 10 for that brief mili-second.

thechubbss12
10-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I practice every day and pretty much top out at 16 BPS on a perfect trigger setup...

Thank you otter cause i dont like the stock board LOL....

Im in the process of makeing an adapter for the VS series so we can use CP regs =)....

DRAGON
10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Alright boys my delima...

I purchased the VS2 and have now realised why i dont use eye delays... The stock eyes and board work perfectly fine but the only problem is they are not the most advanced of eyes (eye logic)...

Granted the VS2 is great but i can stand slow eyes.... Everytime i shoot it and it feels like it is shooting slower then i am pulling the trigger i wanna cry LOL.......

That's kind of funny. I thought my Imp shot slow and missed shots as well with the Vision on until I bought a faster feeding hopper. The marker will only shoot as fast as the hopper will allow it to with eyes on. Doesn't matter if your fingers are going 100bps. The eyes are doing their job and it sounds like you think it's the board. Well you're right but you're making the wrong assumption that it's a bad thing. If there is not a ball secured in the breech, the board will not let the bolt go forward. That's the whole concept of ACE -

Opteron-O3
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
i will be testing it soon. but i do believe that the latest T-Board will fit and work fine.

If you were to choose the T-board get the 06' electra board. I've heard they almost resemble in the connectors needed, might need a little modding here and there, but it should work.

OtterSC
10-18-2006, 03:45 AM
If you were to choose the T-board get the 06' electra board. I've heard they almost resemble in the connectors needed, might need a little modding here and there, but it should work.

my understanding is, that it will be the '06 board.

thechubbss12
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
LOL Dragun... Im running a Reloader B... and i promise it is not my loader when i shoot PSP fine with no skips and my my eyes are on in my NME....

Opteron-O3
10-19-2006, 06:26 AM
Then the eye logic is a little slower on the VS, but it could be a good thing. Less chances of chopping.

turbo chicken
10-24-2006, 06:36 AM
That's kind of funny. I thought my Imp shot slow and missed shots as well with the Vision on until I bought a faster feeding hopper. The marker will only shoot as fast as the hopper will allow it to with eyes on. Doesn't matter if your fingers are going 100bps. The eyes are doing their job and it sounds like you think it's the board. Well you're right but you're making the wrong assumption that it's a bad thing. If there is not a ball secured in the breech, the board will not let the bolt go forward. That's the whole concept of ACE -

^that's what i was trying to say^