PDA

View Full Version : mr2 battery issues

dwizz
10-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I've got an issue with my mr2. It would seem as though no matter what battery i use, i can only get about 200 rounds out of it before it is completely dead. I've tried the stock java battery(with full charge), a regular duracell, a duracell lithium battery, and an energizer rechargeable. All of these have had the same results. Has anyone else run into this problem? I've only had the marker for a couple of months, but i am considering getting rid of it based soely on this issue. Help!

Jarhead
10-16-2006, 06:59 AM
I haven't heard of this. I have never had a battery issue and I have fired as much as 2500-3000 rounds in a day without the battery failing. Maybe there is a electronic problem and the gun needs repaired?

dwizz
10-16-2006, 01:13 PM
i dunno, but it's frustrating to say the least.

Nikolie
10-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmmmmm, well electronicly it could be alot of things. A short somewhere, Resistance...... But if you've used multipule different batteries. its something other than the battery. Something you might try is chargeing the battery full then plugging it into someone elses gun and have them play with it for a day and see what happens. If it preforms well then you can rule out a faulty battery :confused: Anyways good luck

-niko