PDA

View Full Version : Do any other hobbies use microline?

QAZ123
01-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Is there anywhere else I can get microline by the foot that's not paintball related? I just don't have the time to drive 45 minutes one way to get 2-3 feet of it. Welding shop's wouldn't use it for anything would they?

Dang this isn't cool!

JB.

covert24
01-11-2006, 10:34 AM
no welding shops would not use a microline. id just go to the paintball shop to make sure ur getting the real thing. itll be worth it. or would u rather have 800psi explode in ur face:thinking: ?...i wouldnt:waytogo:

bigred76
01-11-2006, 10:57 AM
:stupid: J/K, but he's got a point.

TheRedBarron
01-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Any microline will work, I just cant think of any more common place to get it then a paintball shop, I know some robotic type places would carry it as would anything dealing with small pnuematics. but I am willing to bet that you will end up driving to the shop anyway. BTW. why dont you suggest that your local shop carries it for future purchases.

QAZ123
01-11-2006, 11:10 AM
why dont you suggest that your local shop carries it for future purchases.
I'm so fed up with them it's ridiculous. All the people that work there all they care about is impressing the pro's with there mad skill's! Sad thing is when I called to see if they had it they didn't even know what I was talking about and I know the guy that I was talking to has been working there for over a year and a half!

I have a W.W. Grainger near one of my companies building's. I'm trying to get one of our driver's to pick up a big roll of it today and then have another driver drop it off at the building I work at so it should work out... hopefully!

Thanks for the help guy's!

JB.

spyderkid179
01-11-2006, 12:42 PM
try the local hardware store or hobby shop, hope your plan works out!!!

bamf-hacker
01-11-2006, 12:55 PM
order a c**P load online so you have back stock for next time.

HacKeR