PDA

View Full Version : What bag to get???

conradl
10-15-2006, 10:55 AM
I am looking for a small/mid size bag to holds, a gun, 68/4500 tank, halo, two barrels, extra parts. and some misc stuff. I have done research but have not seen any that I like. I also want it to be very protective, and I don't want it to be too big and I'm on a budget so it cant be ridiculously expensive

thank you for all you input!!!

bigred76
10-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Cheap Wally World duffel bag. ;)

xafterlifex
10-15-2006, 02:52 PM
I've been on the same search. I'm just not wanting to get another bag right now and manage to get everything into a spaulding gear bag. Its okay but it'd be better if I had a paintball one so that my hopper, gun, and everything else can be seperate.

There is a bag on AVI that might be decent.
Here is the link:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=vgAWeZ5mjVkW7NtUBtLW0ZSyQe2Pqh_XvdU=?Cat egoryName=paintball-ball-hauling-gear-gear-bags-avi-gear-bags

Muddytaco
10-15-2006, 03:25 PM
whats your price range?

conradl
10-15-2006, 03:49 PM
dont want to spend more than about 30-40

pbfreak3221
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Then deffinetly look around wally world

Paradox313
10-15-2006, 04:40 PM
i got my gear bag for $9.75 from a drunk friend

its pretty good too

but im sure you dont care

Personally, i just have all my gear in the bag, my tank in a seperate well protected bag, and my gun in its original bag, and my mask tied to the gear bag

i think its just fine to get a wally world gear bag.

however i did see a dye gear bag on ionowners for like $40 a couple weeks ago but it had like 2 good rips

ill try and find it

conradl
10-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Can someone give me a link to a wally world bag? cuz I have been looking online via google and can't find it.

timmyshoota
10-15-2006, 06:16 PM
wally world = walmart...

conradl
10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
o ok thanks

SparkyGT
10-18-2006, 11:23 PM
coolest one i seen was this camo one a guy had, i guess different colours are available, had lotsa compartments for tools, and could also use like a backpack, was rectacngular shaped, so kinda surprised me that hee could throw it on his back, was around 50 bucks

conradl
10-19-2006, 06:17 AM
Does any body have any expieriance with this bag? http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=abNc-Ud8cMlcjgJL7nqcUU2oYcI4o3Og8hI=?ProductID=S8zAqArb dswAAAELd5EVlB_l

xafterlifex
10-19-2006, 10:31 AM
I haven't used the bag, but a good thing to remember is that you get what you pay for.
The good thing about that particular bag is even if its not what you wanted, it was only $8.95

Check ebay too, cause you might stumble upon someone thats gettin out of paintball or just needs the money and is selling stuff for cheap.

Heres just one of many items that came up when I searched for "paintball gear bags" on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Large-Empire-gear-bag_W0QQitemZ110045458215QQihZ001QQcategoryZ64672Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bamf-hacker
10-19-2006, 11:44 AM
if you can wait a little, the Dye 07 soft goods line is coming out. The 06 stuff then gets sold cheap.

I have an 06 Weekender and it is an awesome bag. If you are real patient, I may be getting a new bigger bag (I keep getting more equipment???) and my weekender will be for sale.

conradl
10-19-2006, 04:11 PM
k, that sounds pretty good I am in no rush

Ace24
10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
I bought a "Starter" book bag from Wally World. $9.99 and it has these hoops on the back of it, so I have my Profiler hanging off by a karabeener, my thigh sqeegie holder hanging off, some ARMY neck thingy, and it has around 7 more open loops for stuff. The inside is also huge. I can fit my gun inside *I cut a hole so the LPR can stick out of the bag* with the tank on it, then there is a pocket that fits my egg perfectly, then there is an identicle pocket next to that wich I put my gloves in. Then there is the main, huge storage area where I keep my pants (camo ones and empire ones), my woodsball camo jacket, my camo shirt, my custom airbrushed speedball jersy, my head bands, sandana, my one green pod and my spare clear one, my barrel, and my reffing shirt. Then there are side pockets wich I keep my matenence stuff in, such as: Tefflon, o-ring pick, dow 33, hex wrenches, crecent wrenches, extra macroline, a microfiber cloth, and spare parts and o-rings.

(Yes this bag is massive when I get it all filled)

Oh I almost forgot the water bottle holders on the outside of the side pockets... I carry two water bottles with me as well... Have to keep hydrated. OH! YEAH! And my cleets... I hang those from the loops on the outside.