PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$$ Spyder Imagine Package $$$$$$

bird
10-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Today I have for sale a used spyder imagine. I originally got this gun about a year ago as a backup incase my electra failed. Its been used 1 time in actual gameplay, less than a case is through this marker and it shoots wonderfully. I had someone using it part of the time and he loved it. Really its got 1 problem. The detent is cracked, but the crack is only substancial if you screw in the screw too tight, otherwise you can't tell from its shooting that its cracked. It's missing 1 scew from the grip and 1 screw from the feedneck (holds it on), but really these can be easily replaced at a local hardware store for less than a dollar. along with the sight rail screws.
Shoots fine, great gun, need money hate to see it go.
Comes with hopper, 2 feedneck adapters, 2 allen wrenches, a 12oz co2 tank, battery charger and an almost brand new 9.6 volt rechargeable battery.

Looking for 100 shipped obo.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/CapAnt53/imagine.jpg

Rules:
Be mature, dont spam my thread, or bash me/my marker.
I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST, Unless you have a very very large ammount of positive feedback.
Paypal or money order. If you chose MO, then you'll have to wait a few days after I recieve it to verify its a legit MO.

Total90Oliver
10-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Make your comments in PM's

Warning...

bird
10-14-2006, 08:23 PM
What comment did I make? huh what you talkin about?

08Lud08
10-14-2006, 08:24 PM
oliver spamed your thread so a mod changed his post to that. Good luck on your sale.