PDA

View Full Version : Another sign of the Apocalypse........

DRAGON
10-12-2006, 07:29 PM
I'd seriously like to beat this lady within an inch of her life w/a baseball bat. Scuse my warped fantasy - :(

ERIE, Pennsylvania - A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.

“Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this,” District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham’s boyfriend, the baby’s father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham’s home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

druid
10-12-2006, 07:45 PM
all I can say is...it's a good thing she's not at my prison... -.-

TheRedBarron
10-12-2006, 07:47 PM
all I can say is...it's a good thing she's not at my prison... -.-
QFT but I dont have a prison.

durrell
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM
QFT but I dont have a prison.

Troof. People like that need to be locked up in the looney bin.

Moe
10-12-2006, 08:15 PM
mental instability ftw. Lock that phsyco up.

DRAGON
10-12-2006, 08:21 PM
"Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail."

WTF happened to attempted murder? ****, this pisses off even more the more I think about it -

Jegger24
10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
I agree with ya Dragon! I hope I never have a call like that. Unbelievable. :mad:

SoldierzHonor
10-12-2006, 11:05 PM
reread it ><

pbfreak3221
10-13-2006, 03:11 AM
wtf is up with this world

bamf-hacker
10-13-2006, 03:37 AM
As a father of 2 and a human being I am sickend....

This just goes back to my theory that there needs to be some kind of testing process before we allow people to breed.

I hope she gets what she deserves!!!

RomeNYRR
10-13-2006, 04:28 AM

This just goes back to my theory that there needs to be some kind of testing process before we allow people to breed.

I totally agree w/the breeding statement :). i read about this on my way to work 1 week back and i was in total shock. I cant imagine putting my hands on my daughter. how people can abuse their own flesh and blood is beyond me. I think she needs to suffer horribly. cracked skull, broken legs, kneecaps, hands, fingers, elbows, ribs, punctured lung, screw it, how bout a punctured heart!!! :mad:

MatthewTheTheif
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM

totally, i think one of those is not being able to breed if your name seems vaugely similar to a female reproductive organ