PDA

View Full Version : What upgrades

RomeNYRR
10-12-2006, 07:38 PM
will you be giving your current/future VS2/3?

DRAGON
10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Besides a barrel and tank, looks like there should really be no reason to upgrade this marker unless there's a short coming with the feedneck -

TheRedBarron
10-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Besides a barrel and tank, looks like there should really be no reason to upgrade this marker unless there's a short coming with the feedneck -
or the reg, I would consider getting a palmers female.

OtterSC
10-13-2006, 04:50 AM
going to do some testing on a new board. and drawn up some new internals and submitted it to a few places. :)

Hob Hayward
10-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Oooh otters already at work, can't wait to see what you've come up with...

I'm pretty sure that the Kingman Rep said they had companies working with their ghetto VA threads, so hopefully we'll see a Stabilizer for the VS, then its time to rock the co2 :P

CareBear-Killer
10-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Kingman rep said it, and so have a couple local shop owners.... Companies are already making products for the VS series. ..Heck Otter is already testing a new board. I feel like a kid waiting for xmas.

Once the ol' foot heals up, I plan on getting a drop forward and if they ever make a freak back for the VS3, i'll invest in a freak kit. Until that happens, i may just grind down my 14" cp barrel so it fits the VS3.

TheRedBarron
10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Kingman rep said it, and so have a couple local shop owners.... Companies are already making products for the VS series. ..Heck Otter is already testing a new board. I feel like a kid waiting for xmas.

Once the ol' foot heals up, I plan on getting a drop forward and if they ever make a freak back for the VS3, i'll invest in a freak kit. Until that happens, i may just grind down my 14" cp barrel so it fits the VS3.
Otter is testing an old board.

Kingman-Rep
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Oooh otters already at work, can't wait to see what you've come up with...

I'm pretty sure that the Kingman Rep said they had companies working with their ghetto VA threads, so hopefully we'll see a Stabilizer for the VS, then its time to rock the co2 :P

Already got my hands on new VA, I'll be doing some of my own testing to see how this works out. inital look of the block is nice.

Hob Hayward
10-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Why didn't you just use ASA threading on the VA..?

TheRedBarron
10-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Why didn't you just use ASA threading on the VA..?
Because he didnt make the marker?

Cakeslob
10-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Because he didnt make the marker?

ahahahaha