PDA

View Full Version : Spyder just arrived :)

RomeNYRR
10-12-2006, 04:38 PM
http://borrerofamily.com/Spyder i'll get some sharper pix real soon, i wanna play with it first :)

rodeoshooter
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Congrats! Looks nice....let us know how it shoots.

poopman9201
10-12-2006, 05:10 PM
GOD I LOVE YOU

im sry...i get carried away, but...

ok we need more picks, reviews, and VIDS plz help us...

RomeNYRR
10-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I removed all the upgradeable pieces.. check out the latest pic in the above link

poopman9201
10-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Videos!

pbfreak3221
10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Sweet man, videos would be amazing.

vwjimmy
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Nice!

08Lud08
10-12-2006, 05:55 PM
finnaly real pictures instead of pics from ads

RomeNYRR
10-12-2006, 06:18 PM
I just added a mini clip from my cheap digi cam with no sound :(. its just me changing firing modes. Eyes only works in semi auto

CareBear-Killer
10-12-2006, 07:07 PM
sounds or not, video clips are more than welcome!

Have you aired it up and atleast dry fired it yet? I think you'll be impressed with it.

RomeNYRR
10-12-2006, 07:17 PM
sounds or not, video clips are more than welcome!

Have you aired it up and atleast dry fired it yet? I think you'll be impressed with it.

no not yet.. i'm so new to the PB scene i still dont have a E-Feeder and HPA tank lol. this week alone i spent 400 on PB gear. I bought my wife the Pilot and myself the VS3 :). i'm thinking about going down to my local speedball arena and picking up the rest to complete my marker. i'll keep u posted, and i will definetly put up a vid if i go tomorow :)

CareBear-Killer
10-12-2006, 09:34 PM
52 posts and still new to the pb scene? hehe.

Well, welcome! If you're still looking to pick up gear... the Evo2 Egg hopper is a great buy. It feeds up to 19bps, and should only run you around $50-$60

Edit: my buddy has a pilot, and he enjoys using that marker. Sounds like both you and the wife are in for some good fun!

RomeNYRR
10-13-2006, 03:36 AM

Well, welcome! If you're still looking to pick up gear... the Evo2 Egg hopper is a great buy. It feeds up to 19bps, and should only run you around $50-$60

Edit: my buddy has a pilot, and he enjoys using that marker. Sounds like both you and the wife are in for some good fun!

i'm a post whore lol ;)... we went paintballing about 2 weeks ago and had a blast. Everybody on the other team had ions, shockers, and and kingmans, and they placed us on the speedball feild. mind u it was basically noobs with field rental gear vs experienced players. so here we were on the no0b team with our semi auto mechanical markers. at first we were like, dam it we're all done for, but then i put my past training to work for us. had some great teamwork, and everybody was suppressing the other team down ranger as best as they could. i did a runthrough and nailed 4 people (and we won). After that i was like, my game might improve if i get a new marker for accuracy and speed. thats when we decided to get the new markers. now i plan to make paintball a biweekly thing here down in nyc. i consider myself good, but with some teamwork and help from older & experienced players, i should turn out just fine. Thats my paintball E true hollywood story lol.

bamf-hacker
10-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Nice job and welcome to an addictive sport....

PM Otter and get a color kit for your VS3. Actually, return the Pilot for your wife and Buy a VS2 from Otter....

newkid
10-13-2006, 05:49 AM
looking good

clickclicksplat
10-13-2006, 01:12 PM

Wewt, I was looking for a cheap hopper with a decent feed rate.

Man, if I knew this sport was so expensive, I'd've never started... but heck, I'm sucked in now... I can't quit without a 12-step program :p

CareBear-Killer
10-13-2006, 01:14 PM
i'm a post whore lol ;)... we went paintballing about 2 weeks ago and had a blast. Everybody on the other team had ions, shockers, and and kingmans, and they placed us on the speedball feild. mind u it was basically noobs with field rental gear vs experienced players. so here we were on the no0b team with our semi auto mechanical markers. at first we were like, dam it we're all done for, but then i put my past training to work for us. had some great teamwork, and everybody was suppressing the other team down ranger as best as they could. i did a runthrough and nailed 4 people (and we won). After that i was like, my game might improve if i get a new marker for accuracy and speed. thats when we decided to get the new markers. now i plan to make paintball a biweekly thing here down in nyc. i consider myself good, but with some teamwork and help from older & experienced players, i should turn out just fine. Thats my paintball E true hollywood story lol.

Thats an AWSOME story. nice job man.

Sounds like you're already addicted. My buddies and I started with the bi weekly playing, but we couldn't wait that week between games, so we started playing weekly. We all work together, so all the talk and poop talking to each other all week didn't help with keeping it bi weekly.

Having your own marker will definitly help you game out. It will be soooo much more consistant and accurate for you compared to a rental marker that has been beat to heck and back. Also, a 14" barrel will help to improve your accuracy even more. The Freak barrel kit is the most accurate barrel you can get.

Hob Hayward
10-13-2006, 01:18 PM
You could get an ACS... *cough*buy mine*cough* But honestly, the ACS bolt works really well to stop you from chopping. I never chooped from outshooting my hopper when I sued it, however It doesn't work well with LP setups, so I have no more need for mine.