PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Upgrades

dobro_21
10-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I bough a spyder pilot o few weeks ago and I was wondering what I should upgrade on the gun. like what type of hopper and grips and just everything i should upgrade and change on the gun, if you guys would please let me know some thing i should change to make it better let me know, Thanks
Dobro

Hossy
10-12-2006, 02:20 PM
there have been many different discussions on this, so please use the search feature.

but get dye sticky grips, any new feedneck, new barrel, id say get a J&J ceramic, umm new ACS bolt, or better bolt, eyes if you want, and a new reg as well as an HPA tank, and a new on/off asa

dobro_21
10-12-2006, 04:48 PM
yea i have read those and im not really sure whats the best out there cause everyone has siad so many different things so i decided to see what most people tell me on here and i'd just go with that. Thanks also

MVS1
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
do you like to mod your marker personally or just bolt/add stuff? if your one of those intreped individuals that love to tinker, there are a lot of mods for you to consider. read ottersc's home mod articles on his webpage. many upgrades are preference oriented and do little to actually improve performance. performance mod's are; polishing internals, spring kits, 50 gram micro-switch, Lp mod's (high flow valve and valve stem, mod'd stock v/a or aftermarket v/a's like an assault block for instance and the most important mod a regulator). quick mod's; clamping feedneck (i'm partial to the trinity t-lock) and a good barrel (J&J ceramics are pretty reasonably priced and IMO are well worth the investment) right now there is a link for an evil pipe kit (2 piece barrel with different sized backs to help match barrel to your paintball diameter) for $39.99 which is about the same price as the ceramic. and then of course the highly coveted scenario dreams t-board or xsf board to really get your marker ripping (both accomadate the addition of anti-chop eyes). the only thing that limits you is how deep your pockets are.