PDA

View Full Version : Walking Issues

JMotioN
10-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Alright my setup is my comment. I have fresh batteries, charged/replaced for the gun and egg. Now when i begin to walk the trigger, il get up to speed, and the gun will dis-cock on me. Now ive seen kids with stock feednecks, and the Quantom hopper walk the gun fine. I think the problem lies in the internals. I used paint i dropped on the ground back when i first got the gun. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to clean EVERYTHING? I know your gonna be like check otters site, he doesnt have a tuturial on cleaning everything out though. Ive oiled everything btw. Thanks

Hossy
10-12-2006, 02:00 PM
take apart the whole gun, and put it back together. If you dont know how to do that, you should learn that now anyways, because gun maintenance is very important

ps its not your comment, is a sig

bamf-hacker
10-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Link to Kingman Videos (http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html)

Your issue can be caused by C02. If you are shooting fast the C02 does not have a chance to expand into gas and your pressure goes down. That will cause the gun not to full re-cock itself.

If you can get a hold of some HPA and you will be much happier.

JMotioN
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
I have taken apart the gun, many times
cleaned the oil off the stuff and then reoiled
i got a HPA tank, but i tried my friends at the place i bit back and it would minimize the problem, but not eliminate
now i havent tried it since ive reoiled and taken it apart.
I like to play at my church which only uses co2 (15 bucks for all day co2, and 500 shots)
but i play speedball at a field too

o and on the comment/sig thing, i played counter-strike for 1.6 for 3 years and i always say everything like that is my comment (ventrilo )

MVS1
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
consider getting a z board for your egg, if the hopper isn't feeding fast enough the pb will not drop fast enough and the acs bolt will de-cock your bolt (basically doing its job and not chopping the ball). also seriously, get a regulator, it will help with recovery time which will keep your pressure more consistant helping cycle the striker. without a reg the faster you shot the greater the drop in pressure, especially with CO2, which can cause your marker not to cycle correctly. i can't promise this will solve your problem, but i bet it does.

p.s. walk the trigger dry firing the marker, if it doesn't de-cock while dry firing the problem is mostly your hopper not feeding fast enough.

JMotioN
10-13-2006, 06:44 AM
could the problem be my main spring is bent? i think thats it, il be getting a new spring kit soon. il get a pic up later.

vwjimmy
10-13-2006, 07:46 AM
An ACS bolt will not 'uncock', 'decock' or refuse to recock while doing its 'job'.....recocking occurs weather or not the ACS compressed to prevent chop.....sounds like recovery time to me. CO2 can definately cause this esp. at high firing rates. CO2 can suffer from pressure drop, and freezing that effects your cycle rate and recocking. I would retry the HPA since you serviced the marker...I'm confident that will fix you up.... :)

JMotioN
10-15-2006, 02:40 PM
i went out to my field yesterday and tried out the high pressure air. i have the same problem. yeah it was fun getting 15 shots a second at you by my buddies nerve while i have to recock my gun after a 4 shot walk :/. i got pictures of my spring, think thats the issue. im gonna borrow a friends stock e99 spring and see if thats the issue, i think it is. anyone got any ideas?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n51/jmokris/SPRING002.jpg

Hob Hayward
10-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Polish the striker if you havn't, polish the top of the sear aswell, lube it well and see if that makes a differance?

Sandman_Bravo
10-15-2006, 02:56 PM
That spring looks ok to me.

JMotioN
10-15-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah i fixed the problem it was my spring. i just stretched it out til it was semi all the way straight, im getting a new kit soon. thanks for the help anyways, and if u wanna tip on how to avoid problems like this, dont let ppl who own a paintball store and have dm6's put your marker back together :/

Xotto
10-15-2006, 03:08 PM
when i first got my electra 06 it had the same problem, is it chopping paint? oh and jimmy yeah a acs bolt will to cuz i've had it happen to me. i don't think the ur gun has eyes tho, but mine was chopping paint and like getting beside the actual bolt and uncocking it somehow, so maybe buy better paint, i can't tell you for sure w/o messing with it myself and that's not really possible lol, but yeah let me know if it's choppin paint

JMotioN
10-15-2006, 04:10 PM
yeah itl chop about one a pod, but i think its because i have the spring so stretched out its shooting like 300+. but im getting a 32 degrees spring kit. btw im shooting xball bronze, so i dont think theres an issue with my paint unless they got cheap on me :jump:

Xotto
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
lol one's alot better then what mine was choppin

JMotioN
10-19-2006, 08:04 AM
how bad was it chopping, where your eyes not functioning correctly?

Xotto
10-19-2006, 11:39 PM
no they werent but they are now and it's great