PDA

View Full Version : My apache no work :bawling

Theheroguy
10-10-2006, 06:30 PM
For a few a month or two my apache hasn't been working but I haven't had much time to examine it. By it not working I mean that it hasn't recognized every ball that hits the sensor. It will work for the first few balls and then ball will just hit the sensor and it will stop feeding unless by chance on of the balls that falls through it's grav feed option stimulates the sensor. My finger agitates it every time I tried. I've changed the batteries, cleaned everything, and put it back correctly. I think had pinched a wire put I took it apart and unpinched it. I still have the year warranty should I justsend it in or can one of yall tell me how to fix it.

Muddytaco
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM
If you had a pinched wire cut out the pinch, solder it back together and put heat shrink on it.

If you still have warranty send it in.

bigred76
10-10-2006, 06:46 PM
If I were you I'd send it in, but someone like me that loves to **** with stuff would prolly redo all the connections on the board to make sure they were good... lol. You prolly just have a broken wire somewhere in the line. Send it in and they'll fix it for you.