PDA

View Full Version : Which to get first: NDz valve, or upgrade to Nitro

ross * pilot
10-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Aight, im almost done with my spyder... Im just stuck on which to spend on first.. nitro or a new nifty valve..im currently on co2

camo911
10-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Get nitro, you'll notice a performance increase just from that. Also, that NDZ valve may or may not work good with CO2(don't quote me on that, im not positive) Nitro will also be more consistant cause the temp won't affect it like CO2. Just my opinion, but do whatever you want:)

Hob Hayward
10-29-2006, 12:31 PM
The NDZ valve is a great valve, I used one on my LP imagine at first, but for some reason I just couldn't get the results I wanted, so I went to the Maddman. It all depends on how you play, do you shoot a ton, and fast? Does your reg work well with co2?

Plus, theres the factor of price, the NDZ valve is $30 new (I think? I have one for 20 shipped in near new condition if you want :) nvm, its sold) While the cheapest HPA tank is 50$ (50$ is the cheapest you'll find, if you can even find it for that much) ranging up to 200 for a 68/4500 which will yield about the same number of shots as a 20 oz. Co2.

I use Co2 mostly and then HPA when its available, because I play mostly recball with my friends in the woods.
One other thing to consider is that you'll get lower operating pressures with co2 than with HPA, not to mention that Co2 is slightly quieter aswell. However if you play speedball, I'd go with the HPA first, you need it if your reg isn't really good with co2. I know the stab works fine with high fire rates and regular co2, but the stab is god.

MVS1
10-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Take the valve for $20 shipped...its a steal. Then celebrate by getting the HPA :D