PDA

View Full Version : MR2 or mr3

boomerisnuts
10-10-2006, 02:29 PM
hi im new to this forum and ive playing paintball for about a year now. right now the paintball gun i have now is a Veiwloader Triton2. i hate this gun and i wish at the time i just saved up and bought a halfway decent gun. so back to my point. when i first started playing paintball all my friends had stock 98 customs or other crappy veiwloader products. my gun was fine for a while but then slowly the 98 eights began to dissapeer and were replaced by ions,spyders ect. guns thta could shoott full auto, burst, 20 bps ect. so whenever i playpaintball i always get blown away literally or get picked last because of my triton2. im good at paintball but i seriosly need a better gun.
so i will be saving up for a spyder mr2. i was gonna get the mr3 but its a lot more$$$$$$ and i heard its basicly the same gun. whatever gun i get im putting a 14 inch j and j and a evolution2 W/yboard hopper. so my question is: is it worth it to buy an Mr3 or is a Mr2 just as good?
thanx

bamf-hacker
10-10-2006, 02:37 PM
The biggest advantage to the MR3 is the addition of eyes. With the eyes you are less likely to chop paint at higher rates of fire.

My .02, if you can wait save the money and go for the MR3.

Alien
10-15-2006, 01:44 PM
how u guys do to play with an plastic elbow that support your hopper .for me it impossible i hate that . what u suggest...

Maxx-Damage
10-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Y didnt u just start a new thread? And Sundragon is trying to get something that will solve that problem.

new_Faction64
10-21-2006, 12:02 PM
how u guys do to play with an plastic elbow that support your hopper .for me it impossible i hate that . what u suggest...

As Maxx Damage said, the great folks at www.sundragonpps.com are making a metal feedneck replacement. It should be out very very soon. I myself have a Beta version (did some testing) and I love it.