Nope not me
but NBC

badass series
i loved the ending to tonights episode.

anyone else watch it?

i think im getting addicted to it.

Nader
10-09-2006, 08:46 PM
yeah watched a bit of it tonight.....the asian dudes are funny....
not sure that I'm addicted though....

emf7301
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
i'm hooked already. I'm curious who sylar is. i think it's the cheerleader's father.

shunut
10-09-2006, 09:30 PM
I think you be right emf. I'm hooked on the show. When I saw previews I didn't think I'd like it but it is pretty cool. Haven't seen tonight's episode yet but I have it TiVo'd.

vikingshadow
10-10-2006, 04:49 AM
I didn't see last night's episode, but it'll be on tonight on SciFi channel. I'm not sure it's one of my favs but it's a decent show. Eureka and Dead Like Me is on tonight, though!

RomeNYRR
10-10-2006, 10:12 AM
i'm hooked already. I'm curious who sylar is. i think it's the cheerleader's father.

I am SYLAR lol j/k... this show is good, and i'm definetly hooked. Yesterdays ending was by far the best

emf7301
10-16-2006, 07:05 PM
"save the cheerleader, save the world" hmmm, wonder how that will affect everyone.

yea, the cheerleader just pwned the dude. I think sylar is the black guy under the cheerleader's father's control.

Anything else you guys noticed specifically?

vwjimmy
10-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Nice method too!!!!!
I loved her revenge!

vikingshadow
10-17-2006, 04:54 AM
I liked how the Japanese dude came back from the future like a Ninja or something....I wonder - I don't think it's the black dude, he's too under the control of the guy in the glasses.

I think I got hooked watching it last night - last week's episode was on Scifi last night, then the new episode on NBC - can't wait til next week!

albertjackson99
10-17-2006, 05:35 AM
yeah, this series ranks just below "Lost" in my book. I want more! Now!!

RomeNYRR
10-17-2006, 05:45 AM
this dam show always leaves me wanting more :(... cant wait for next weeks episode

Paradox313
10-23-2006, 08:05 PM
i really didnt like this nights episodes

yes it answered all the questions

WHOS SYLAR!!!!
but at least i know that the alter-person's husband is Clair's fathers assisstant

RomeNYRR
10-24-2006, 05:09 AM
last nights show was the best by far... the pieces of the puzzle are finally starting to come together

shunut
10-24-2006, 06:02 AM
:yeahthat:

I hate that I have to wait an entire week to see the next one.

We were talking about, during the show, superpowers and if you could choose one superpower what would it be.

Mine would be flight. Being able to fly would be the ultimate freedom. I've always wanted to and have dreams I can fly all the time.

How about you guys?

emf7301
10-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Yea, being able to fly would be badass. What do you think is up with I think his name is Peter, the politician's brother? He seems to be able to tap into the powers of people around him.

I like how they are starting to bring together all the characters and they start helping each other. I can't wait for next week's episode.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world"

Ace24
10-24-2006, 08:46 AM
i really didnt like this nights episodes

yes it answered all the questions

WHOS SYLAR!!!!
but at least i know that the alter-person's husband is Clair's fathers assisstant

No hes not. Thats a different black dude lol. They just look similar. (I think... I thought he was also the same dude. But maybe not.)

vikingshadow
10-24-2006, 09:08 AM
I think he's the same fellow - though I've been wrong before. I didn't enjoy last nights episode as much, but it was still pretty good. I liked the guy flying though - man, he took off! His landing was a bit goofy though. On a side note, my wife and I absolutely laugh our heads off at Hiro....he's hilarious!

I would want the power to emulate whatever power someone around me had. That way, no matter the situation, you would be prepared.

Ok, that's a gimme - I would prefer to have the invulnerability power with invisibility. Then, after I did stuff when I was invisible, it wouldn't hurt so bad when they beat the crap outta me for it!

shunut
10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
I think its the same guy too.

pbfreak3221
10-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah, it deffinetly is my favorite characters are deffinetly are Hiro, and his friend, their awesome.

Ace24
10-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I loved where he got in the car and was like, "Vrooom Vroom! YEAHHH!! HERE WE GO!!! *turns on windshield wipers* Uh ohh. Are there instructions in here?"

"Crap! They are in english! *sad pathetic look overwhelms face*"

Later....

*Hiro sitting in back of unmoved car...*

albertjackson99
10-24-2006, 06:36 PM
No hes not. Thats a different black dude lol. They just look similar. (I think... I thoughmit he was also the same dude. But maybe not.)

Yeah, they're different. The dude playing Micah's father is the dude that was the drum instructor from "Drumline"...The other mind-erasing dude is definitely not.

Paradox313
10-24-2006, 07:09 PM
uh you are very wrong the instructor was the guy who had the

"Make 7-up yours" slogan, uh what was his name

i am very sure they are the same person

albertjackson99
10-25-2006, 01:17 AM
I am not talking about the "7-up" guy. I am talking about the dude that was the Drum instructor - Not the Band leader.

Their jawlines and eyes are completely different. Different people.

Here's proof.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/

Mysterious Man (dude that erases peoples' memory) = Jimmy Jean-Louis

D.L. Hawkins (the hot chicks husband) = Leonard Roberts,who also has "2002-Drumline" listed under his filmography.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pbfreak3221
10-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Watching it right now, can't believe the blond killed all those people and framed the gang guy.

Ace24
10-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I knew she did. But I told you guys that, that wasnt the same black guy as the evil one. I had a feeling there was something odd about that girl too. The short haired one.

Man this show is amazing. Hiro is funny as hell lol. "I have a sword!!!"

Paradox313
10-30-2006, 08:12 PM
i want next weeks episode
but guess when that will be

November 6th
one day after the explosion

shunut
10-30-2006, 08:16 PM
I knew that girl who was with the professor's son was working for that guy.

After tonight's episode it makes you wonder who was the bad guy Nikki or her husband.

Ace24
10-30-2006, 08:19 PM
I knew that girl who was with the professor's son was working for that guy.

After tonight's episode it makes you wonder who was the bad guy Nikki or her husband.

Aparently Nikki was. Her husband was just caught up in the whole thing... er wait he did still steal that money. Ugh.

Btw, does this mean Nikki is dead? Since her husband basicly "tickled" the inside of her chest/upper torso?

How much do you want to bet, she comes back, but the evil side is gone and she has new special powers. (Or she can control that side?)