View Full Version : regulator help

01-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I would like to know which regulator with a gauge would be the best for my 05 electra.
Also i would like to know what yal think about the DYE ultralite barrel, i am thinking of buying it. if it is good what inch should i get?

01-10-2006, 05:34 PM
a regulator that is good is the bob long torpedo regulator that ha sa ption for a gauge. it already has the port ddrille din. and for the unltra lite barrel. that is a awesome barrel and if ur going to get one get a 14 incher.

01-10-2006, 05:36 PM
but the thing is i want a regulator that has a gauge that comes with it. so i don't have to buy one.

01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
The Ultralight is an excellent barrel, the standard for the high-end barrels out there. However, it does cost about $100 for a front and back....Bit on the pricy side. An All American for $60-75 would do wonders for you, and you can probably even find it for $40-50 used.

No regulator I can think of offhand has a gauge on it, but www.firstcallpaintball.com has Planet Eclipse gauges for $8 plus shipping, and you can get a BL Torpedo regulator from there for a good price too...PM Durrel (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/member.php?u=27)and he can probably work a deal out with you. ;)

01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
what about the AIM shock? would that work with my electra and is it bottom fed?

01-10-2006, 06:10 PM
I haven't ever tried it myself...but AIM sometimes has good products. I still, however, promote the Torpedo. It has an excellent reputation, is easily fixed/lubed, can be used with both CO2 and HPA, and has excellent consistency for it's price.

01-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Palmer stabilizers are good, you can use both CO2 and compressed air with it and Its one of the highest flowing regulators out there.

01-10-2006, 07:01 PM
you can get a CP reg that has a hole for a gauge and then get the gauge to put on it.