PDA

View Full Version : T-board with ramping

Electra05
01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I was thinking about buying a t-board wiht ramping For my spyder electra 05..with roCKing trigger...Is this a good idea? And what will it do to my gun ? how will it benifit me?

covert24
01-10-2006, 05:30 PM
the stock board and the stock chip have a 36bps firing rate. but the ramping chip has a unlimited rate of fire and is as fast as ur hopper can feed ur marker.
not that anyone can walk or "run" the trigger faster than 36 bps so its just there for fun really.wut a ramping chip does in this case it makes u have multiple firing option:

Semi-Auto
Reactive Trigger
3 burst
full auto

the regular chip that comes with the board has a blue sticker on the chip. the ramping chip has a red dot on the top of it.

EstebanFR
01-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Hi, i have an electra 05 and i want to put a t board with eyrs on it.
do u have pics of your electra 05 with tboard and yes?
can u post them here?

thanks!

Electra05
01-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Your prolly better off not putting eyes in a spyder it's a royal paint the ASS to find eye covers and rill out the holes ...Just get a T-board And ramping...If you want eyes find someone who knows what they are doing down to every last hole..Or u can screw ur whole marker up..

big_daddy_d
01-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Ramping chip for the tboard does not give you multiple modes... After you reach your preprogrammed trigger pulls per second it basically goes to full auto to however many BBPS that you programmed until you release the trigger. Drilling for eyes and tapping for eye screws isn't too complicated if you have the right equipment, any local machinist can do it for you as well... I think Fireball mountain does it to if you send them your body.

FullMetal
01-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Wrong, wrong, wrong, what a ramping chip does is make your maker fire once when the trigger is pulled and once when it is released, so if you can fingers are fast enough for 12 bps your maker will be shooting a 24 bps. These chips are not legal in tournaments but they are loads of fun.

big_daddy_d
01-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Wrong, wrong, wrong, what a ramping chip does is make your maker fire once when the trigger is pulled and once when it is released, so if you can fingers are fast enough for 12 bps your maker will be shooting a 24 bps. These chips are not legal in tournaments but they are loads of fun.
T board ramping chip does in fact go full auto once you hit your predetermined trigger pulls per second. It's not firing every time the trigger is relaesed...:rolling:

mulletman3591
01-19-2006, 03:34 PM
so will it be a good idea

GreschT
01-23-2006, 04:27 PM
yes for fun, no for tourneys. or scaring your friends. its beautiful seeing the look on there faces, Hey guys watch this.....

covert24
01-23-2006, 04:31 PM
T board ramping chip does in fact go full auto once you hit your predetermined trigger pulls per second. It's not firing every time the trigger is relaesed...:rolling:

i have the ramping chip in mine and wut u guys are refering to is Reactive trigger. here are the options u got

semi-auto
reactive trigger
3-burst
full auto