PDA

View Full Version : ION, Promaster, Or Wrath

conradl
10-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already, and please point me in the right direction of the already existing thread.

OK OK, I am looking for a mid-end gun and I just can't make up my mind, I dont want to spend more than 250 on a gun, I want a gun that is very reliable, I mean it will not break down on me while at the field or it will not fall apart if it is accidently handled rough. I also dont want to upgrade the crap out of it, like I said I only want to spend 250 for the gun. I have heard the the promaster is not really reliable, and the ION needs a whole bunch of upgrades to be a decent marker, but I dont know any thing about the wrath or the wrath LTD.

I also dont want a marker that I will have to baby for it to work, I will take care of it but I dont want to keep thinking "If I do this then my gun wont work".

I hope I have given enough info on what I want in my marker

And I also want to know just the best overall marker and the best marker for it's price.

I am deeply apreciative of all your opinions and imput

Conrad

vikingshadow
10-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Yup, this is a beat to death topic. I think if you search any of the three - Ion, Promaster or Wrath, you'll come across any number of threads that has to do with it.

Basically, it all boils down to preference. Shoot them all and determine which you like the most. I've shot them all, and they all are decent guns for the money you spend on them. Of the three, I prefer the Ion. The Wrath is a T1 copy with some different internals, the Promaster is pretty decent as well. But, like I said - it's all about preference.

conradl
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
ok then this thread can be lock if you want to. Or I can get more post, I dont really care