PDA

View Full Version : Whats on TV tonight?

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 03:37 PM
So i decided to stay in tonight and turn off my comp (which is very odd) and just spend the night with the wife watching some TV ( I normally do this with her every night but lately we have been rather preoccupied with work, and the shop, and everything) soo tonight the computer turns off (not really but I wont be on it) and we will be spending some time watching TV, and being lazy instead of spending time together running around and stressing out over stuff.

So...

What is on TV tonight? since I hardly ever watch that TV that I paid oh so much for I have no friggen idea what is on or what is good, I could look at the guide channel but I would rather have opinions on what is good.

timmyshoota
10-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm sure BET will have something on you will enjoy. :dodgy:

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm sure BET will have something on you will enjoy. :dodgy:
Im sure there is somthing on lifetime for you too but you dont see me dodgying you about it.

conradl
10-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Well if you can't find any thing on TV then you can alway rent a movie or a TV series.

IMO best TV series are (in order):
LOST: extremly exciting and you cant stop watching it

Monk: Very funny and will lighten the mood and make people happy

4400: kinda exciting but is also kinda reminds me of the x-files

prison break (have only seen 2 episodes): Seem pretty good so far, and is kinda deep, but it is defenitly a male show so I dont know if both of you will enjoy it.

These are my favorites and are all very entertaining and youwill not be able to put them down.

vikingshadow
10-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Not sure about tonight, but Tuesdays SciFi has a good lineup these days. Dead Like Me is on for two hours (starting to be my favorite show) and then Eureka - fast becoming one of my favorites as well.

We usually watch HBO or Showtime on Fridays and Saturdays....nothing on regular television normally.

timmyshoota
10-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Im sure there is somthing on lifetime for you too but you dont see me dodgying you about it.
I'm usually the bad guys in those movies.

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks guys, and Chris, you are the reason they have that channel.

durrell
10-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Tennessee vs. Georgia
California vs. Oregon

Both of those work for me..

badlandsrox
10-07-2006, 05:08 PM
theres lots of hockey games on tonight, namely the Edmonton vs Calgary game
Go Flames!

calebh
10-07-2006, 06:30 PM
well, i was thinking the stars game. but our cable's gay and i cant watch ANY of them!!! :mad:

TacTownKilla
10-07-2006, 06:41 PM
theres lots of hockey games on tonight, namely the Edmonton vs Calgary game
Go Flames!
Pretty sure here in america we dont watch hockey:dodgy:

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 08:09 PM
So we both decided that TV is a waste of time. And played a couple of games of pool and then some 360. and now she tears down her markers while I keep you kids in line.

bamf-hacker
10-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Barron you really need to send your wife to my house. I need her to rub all over my wife, that way she will understand the whole paintball thing.

I got the cold shoulder because I wanted to go in the garage and work on Amanda's frame. I had to wait until she started watching one of her TV shows then I was able to go without hearing about it :)

So when can I borrow her?

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 08:19 PM
She is available in about a month if you want her... :p

bamf-hacker
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
She is available in about a month if you want her... :p

;)

:lolsign:

vikingshadow
10-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Barron you really need to send your wife to my house. I need her to rub all over my wife.

So when can I borrow her?

Video, pics or shens! Sounds a LOT more fun than watching television!

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Video, pics or shens! Sounds a LOT more fun than watching television!
You creepy old man you.

vikingshadow
10-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah, baby!

Riiiigggghhhhtttt, like I'm the only one that thought that - come on, Ninja's watch that stuff too! I was wondering why you were popping popcorn and setting up the TV trays in the Penthouse Video Room...I better go check the pill cabinet!

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah, baby!

Riiiigggghhhhtttt, like I'm the only one that thought that - come on, Ninja's watch that stuff too! I was wondering why you were popping popcorn and setting up the TV trays in the Penthouse Video Room...I better go check the pill cabinet!

lol, i thought the same thing when I read it, and Im not sure ol hacker meant it like that... :p

bamf-hacker
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I will never say...

:)

killerpinecone
10-07-2006, 09:20 PM
back on topic you guys, it started as whats on tv- to shipping and rubbing of wifes!!
lol/ baseball ftw

TheRedBarron
10-07-2006, 09:23 PM
back on topic you guys, it started as whats on tv- to shipping and rubbing of wifes!!
lol/ baseball ftw
we are mods we are allowed to do that.

vikingshadow
10-08-2006, 05:53 AM
And give another tally mark to TheRedBarron - dang, I've got to get moving!

Hey, we are still on topic - the shipping, rubbing of wives ON VIDEO to be played ON TELEVISION is the answer to the whole problem of having "500 channels with nothing decent on television." Why should all the good stuff only be on the internet?

timmyshoota
10-08-2006, 03:06 PM
If Matt is sending Shanna to anyone, its gonna be eithe Drew or me, since she loves both of us.

<3 you Shanna.

Shanna
10-12-2006, 09:13 AM
If Matt is sending Shanna to anyone, its gonna be eithe Drew or me, since she loves both of us.

<3 you Shanna.
<3 to you too Chris but remember that if I come Steph stays. :p

Also Dan, you seemed like such a normal person when I talked to you last. :rolleyes:

And Vike, just think what your wife would say...

~Shanna :angel:

bamf-hacker
10-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Also Dan, you seemed like such a normal person when I talked to you last. :rolleyes:

:D..... Normal compared to who?

Shanna
10-12-2006, 09:24 AM
:D..... Normal compared to who?
That raises a good point, maybe my view of normal is blinded by who I am around, you are normal compared to Matt, which I guess puts you in my category of normal since I kind of have to consider him normal. However compared to the rest of the world neither you nor Matt are normal but instead rather odd.

bamf-hacker
10-12-2006, 09:27 AM
That raises a good point, maybe my view of normal is blinded by who I am around, you are normal compared to Matt, which I guess puts you in my category of normal since I kind of have to consider him normal. However compared to the rest of the world neither you nor Matt are normal but instead rather odd.

Well I am going to say I am flatered.... Since you married Matt then you must like odd. :)

**does the happy dance** Shanna likes me :)

TheRedBarron
10-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Well I am going to say I am flatered.... Since you married Matt then you must like odd. :)

**does the happy dance** Shanna likes me :)
I guess that means that she likes me too.

vikingshadow
10-12-2006, 10:52 AM
<And Vike, just think what your wife would say...

I can see it now - rolling her eyes and saying, "Yeah, that sounds about right. Please keep him for the night because I'm tired......"

Then, after I wake up from being knocked out, I'd apologize and go watch some Lifetime show with her to make it all better again.....

TheRedBarron
10-12-2006, 10:53 AM
I can see it now - rolling her eyes and saying, "Yeah, that sounds about right. Please keep him for the night because I'm tired......"

Then, after I wake up from being knocked out, I'd apologize and go watch some Lifetime show with her to make it all better again.....
You and I are more alike then I knew...
Only diff is Shanna would rather watch ESPN than Lifetime. :D

bamf-hacker
10-12-2006, 10:55 AM

Common theme going on here :)

Change Lifetime to Reality show