PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help You Guys, Please, Help Me!!

ShadowX
01-10-2006, 03:49 PM
well before i edited my post i had been stiffed 40 bucks for my spyder threaded stiffi. and i remember who it was was, anyone remember olliemister?~?~?~

does anyone have his info or does he have a new name on here that i dont know?!?!

PLEASE HELP ME!! he owes me 40 bucks. if ANYONE has his email, aim or KUSA SN then please get ahold of me via PM.

thank you guys for your help.

ShadowX
01-11-2006, 04:45 PM
i remember who it was, read edited post and please PM me if you know any of his info..

claustrophobia9
01-11-2006, 04:50 PM
he lives in ontario, still looking

ShadowX
01-11-2006, 04:52 PM
i need to get ahold of him ASAP. he sent a check that didnt go through for a stiffi i sold him and it was in canadian dollars, he didnt tell me this, so now im out 40 bucks, so please if anyone has his info or his new KUSA sn, please send that to me via PM.

thanks you guys are the BEST!! :D

claustrophobia9
01-11-2006, 04:53 PM
go to us bank and echange it.

ShadowX
01-11-2006, 04:53 PM
ahhhh thank you so much claus. anything you find would be great. thanks man.

ShadowX
01-11-2006, 05:00 PM
alright, this is what happened.

we got the check, great i got my 40 bucks, and sent him the stiffi. life is good, then my dad goes to put it in his bank account through an ATM location in the little envolope. well the bank called my dad and said we cant deposit this check, because we need it to be in person (not through the ATM) b/c of it being from a forgein country (canada). well the bank mailed it to us and it NEVER came its been months so me and my dad suspect (as most people would) that it was lost in the mail.

so really it wasnt ollie's fault. but i cant talk my dad out of it. i just need to get ahold of him and see if like out of the goddness of his heart he will send another 40. but i doubt that will happen.

but still he lied to me and said he lived in michigan and he really lives in Canada, so i need to talk to him about that, ANY info on him is still GREATLY appreciated.

thanks guys so nuch.

claustrophobia9
01-11-2006, 05:03 PM
hed need to cancel the check so he knows you arent scaming him, the likelyhood of him knowing the number is maybe 50/50 if you are lucky.

ShadowX
01-11-2006, 05:05 PM
well it seems that if he kept an accurate check book, then that would not be a problem. but ya when i get ahold of him i will tell him that. thanks again claus.

DRAGON
01-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Isn't ollimeister that cakeslob boat type fella? If so i may be able to get more info than he may want me to give you. I'm quite sure I can. Try contacting him here and if you get no results at all, I'll see what I can do. Do not send me a ton of PM's crying to me in the mean time. Try first, then contact me -

covert24
01-11-2006, 05:57 PM
cakeslob...hmmm i know who that is. isnt that one of the guys sn's on here? if so track his ip address. that sux man about that barrel. dont worry about it tho. we gotcha back

durrell
01-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Yes, olliemeister = cakeslob. If you want his PBN name PM me and I'll see if I can get you some more info. Also try dre, he's had quite a few run ins with ol' cakeslob..I'm sure he'd help you out gladly.

claustrophobia9
01-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Isn't ollimeister that cakeslob boat type fella? If so i may be able to get more info than he may want me to give you. I'm quite sure I can. Try contacting him here and if you get no results at all, I'll see what I can do. Do not send me a ton of PM's crying to me in the mean time. Try first, then contact me -
dragon is right. cakeslob was the name that olliemister had under his user info... its in the google archives.

DRAGON
01-11-2006, 06:38 PM
DRAGON knows all............. ;)

**well almost anyways lol**:dodgy:

Drefish99
01-11-2006, 06:53 PM
I contacted him on Nation for ya. I'm sure he will be in contact with you soon.

Cakeslob
01-11-2006, 07:27 PM
??? what happend? dont you have my aim? it didnt go through?

ok i read the full post

it was a postal mo not a bank mo thats why it says CANADA POST and POSTAL MONEY ORDER on it......

i send all my stuff to america to save on boarder fees

and i never once said i lived in michigan i said ship it there.....

so your saying i pay another $40 american + the cost of the POSTAL mo+plus the cost to ship it because the bank lost the POSTAL mo?
i havent said no yet but its looking like a slim chance.....

Cakeslob
01-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Isn't ollimeister that cakeslob boat type fella? -

rofl you have my number :dodgy:

geeZus
01-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Can't you cancel MOs? Just cancel the thing and send him another.

Paypal > MO for international shizzy.

big_daddy_d
01-11-2006, 11:57 PM

Yeah what Geezus said, both may want to take it to PM's though, no sense in all of us hearing about your business...

ShadowX
01-12-2006, 03:50 AM
ya im pming him now.

Cakeslob
01-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Can't you cancel MOs? Just cancel the thing and send him another.

i dont know how i would get my cash back if i did.....

and i dont have paypal

geeZus
01-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Last time I received a MO from someone, they also included the "receipt" part with it that you are suppossed to tear off and keep. That part allows you to go back to where you purchased it and cancel it if something happens to it.

Paypal = FREE.

claustrophobia9
01-12-2006, 02:36 PM
dragon, didnt shadow say he recieved the check but the bank lost it?

big_daddy_d
01-12-2006, 03:03 PM
dragon, didnt shadow say he recieved the check but the bank lost it?

Thought so...

claustrophobia9
01-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Thought so...
then why is dragon all over this guy like he didnt send the mo

bigred76
01-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Thing is, I have a source that I can get it from.....Literally lol Weren't your parents contacted recently about some other troubles you got into on the net? -

Wow, Drago has a source? *gulp* I'm screwed. :smirk:

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 04:06 PM
i need to get ahold of him ASAP. he sent a check that didnt go through for a stiffi i sold him and it was in canadian dollars, he didnt tell me this, so now im out 40 bucks, so please if anyone has his info or his new KUSA sn, please send that to me via PM.....

Well duh me........that's what I get for not reading every single post in the thread. I read the one above and assumed he just didn't get the m/o. My bad? :shrug:

I humbly apologize to Cakeslob for making this mistake. I'd say that any further involvement in this would be totally volunteer by Cakeslob since the m/o was actually received. Not his fault at all concerning the lack of proficiency of ShadowX's bank. The bank should be heald accountable. Again, I apologize for the misconception of what actually happened -

DRAGON bans self then goes straight to corner wearing brimless witches hat and stands there for an hour

Chris Cole
01-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Normally on a MO if you have the stub, you can get it traced and get a new one issued if the original has not been cashed.

Cakeslob
01-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Well duh me........that's what I get for not reading every single post in the thread. I read the one above and assumed he just didn't get the m/o. My bad? :shrug:

I humbly apologize to Cakeslob for making this mistake. I'd say that any further involvement in this would be totally volunteer by Cakeslob since the m/o was actually received. Not his fault at all concerning the lack of proficiency of ShadowX's bank. The bank should be heald accountable. Again, I apologize for the misconception of what actually happened -

DRAGON bans self then goes straight to corner wearing brimless witches hat and stands there for an hour

thank you

i would conatct the bank shadowx
and i i cancel an mo i get all my money back? i have the recipet part i think it is

DRAGON
01-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Just take the stub back to where you got the m/o and tell them what happened. They will direct you to the company responsible for the m/o or the info may even be on the stub. They may notice that it wasn't cashed but will still make you wait about a month(depending on their policies) to get the funds returned to you -

Ares
01-12-2006, 04:57 PM
it was a personal check i believe, not a MO

Cakeslob
01-12-2006, 06:39 PM
no, it was an mo....