PDA

View Full Version : KUSA member VS marker reviews..........

DRAGON
10-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I wanna hear some reviews from KUSA members about the VS markers. I know our beloved guru :pop: :bow: is going to review them but would like to hear what other members of our boards think about them. Some points to discuss:

* Physical appearance
* Ease of operation
* Ease or difficulty of disassembly & assembly
* Exactly what pressure yours is running at
* Performance
* Accuracy
* Recoil
* Trigger frame(bounce? trigger pull? operation? ect)
* Impressed?
* Worth what you paid for it?

All that not a guide line but suggestions of discussion topics -

CareBear-Killer
10-05-2006, 03:58 PM
I am now the proud owner of a VS3 marker. I broke my foot last weekend, and my wife just bought me the marker as a get well gift. I haven't had a chance to shoot it, or air it up. ...and I won't for a few weeks, as I'm pretty much stuck in my bed.

However, I can say that the marker is comfortable to hold. the grip is more slim than the electra, so it is a little easier to wrap your hand around it. the rocking trigger is very easy to pull. ..I think its easier to depress the trigger on this marker, than it is to depress the top of an ink pen.

The physcal appearance is nice. I do like it. Also, the threads are the same as other spyder markers... howevere here is the catch. the opening around the barrel on the VS series is slimmer. the bore is the same, but due to the small opening the stock electra barrel hits the marker, before you have a chance to screw in the threads. ...I only tested the stock electra barrell, because it was on the night stand next to my bed.

the dove tail on/off is also the regulator and it is easily adjustable with an allen wrench. the veloctiy adjuster is still on the back of the marker, but it requires an allen wrench as well. so no more thumb adjusters, and thumb adjuster lock screws to get lost. I think this is a plus. The manual is easy to ready and has a lot of good information on the marker.

At this point, I am thoroughly impressed with the marker. I only wish I could air it up and shoot some paint through it to see how much kick there is and to see how accurate the stock barrel is.

08Lud08
10-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I think its funny that everyone that has the gun cant post on how good it shoots. I need to buy one. LOL

DRAGON
10-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the review. We wanna hear how it rips so air dat baby up ma bud lol. So from what I got, the barrel opening inside diameter on the body does not fit the other barrels outside diameter? -

Nenkitsune
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
i guess that means that the barrels are thinner than most where the threads are. Would I be correct with that guess?
sucks about your foot man. awesome wife buying it as a get well gift though!

CareBear-Killer
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll try to explain the barrel size better. the thread size is the same size. thoertically, atleast from thread size alone, any spyder threaded barrel should fit.

Now the catch is the thickness of the actual barrel. Just after the threads and O ring, going up the barrel towards the front, the electra barrel widens a bit. where it widens, the electra barrel is maybe 1 or 2cm too thick. The VS marker has some milling work that hangs out over the barrel. This is what keeps the electra barrel from attaching. I have a 14" CP barrel downstairs that I need to talk my wife in to bringing upstairs for me.

Now I'm sure since the body is aluminum, these 'claw' like things could be bent back just a little to allow a thicker barrel to be installed. I wouldn't try this until someone tries to install another barrel on the marker. Just to be on the safe side of things. I'm sure that there are 'slimmer' barrels than the stock electra barrel.

DRAGON
10-05-2006, 09:22 PM
...........So from what I got, the barrel opening inside diameter on the body does not fit the other barrels outside diameter? -

So essentially it's what I posted? - :confused:

thechubbss12
10-06-2006, 04:36 AM
Yes drago... just alittle easier to understand....

applesauce
10-06-2006, 07:00 AM
c'mon dude...if you were serious about this...you would get the ol' ball and chain to open a window and let you rip some paint through it! lets get going on this people...i need to know if this is my next step!!!!

CareBear-Killer
10-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, to finish my review. A buddy of mine came over and volunteered to hold a target for me.

The VS3 rips, and rips good. I did not notice any kick from it. The stock setup is rather accurate. I hit pretty much right where I was aiming. Plus with there not being any kick, it made it even easier to fire at full speed. This marker is sweet through and through. I only fired about 40 rounds, but I did not break any paint. The eye's did their job and kept the paint alive. The rocking trigger is just awsome. I know some may not like it, but i would rather use that than the ramping on other boards.

Another thing thing about this, is that it is rather quiet. The VS3 is noticably more quiet compared to other paintball markers. To be honest, we used CO2 on this test, as my air tank was out and we don't have a scuba tank at my house. Even on CO2 though, this thing was awsome.

Also pulled off the asa on/off. Looks like a regular dove tail. There's also a 2nd screw hole and it appears that you could probably attach a standard dove tail to this. I do not have a dove tail to test, so I can not say 100% as to whether or not this will fit.

I also tried the 14" CP barrel, and the actual external size of the barrel is maybe 2mm too thick to fit underneath the milling of the body. I find it very tempting to sand down my CP barrel so that it fits. Unfortunatly, this means that we'll have to all buy new barrels for the VS series markers. Unless of course someone else already makes a slimmer barrel spyder threaded barrel. IF they do, the could defintily capitalize on this.

Overall, I am extremly impressed by this marker. It took a little more force than I would have liked to have exerted to put my Evo2 egg hopper on the marker. However, once in, it fit fine, the claping neck held it just fine and it was rather easy to remove. This is a marker I would highly reccemend to anyone looking to buy. With the 200PSI operating pressue, I'm sure you could get off a great amount of shots before running out of air. In the future, I plan to only run air through this marker. Remeber, this first impression was off CO2. I'm sure with air, the marker is even more consistant and fires better.

Kingman-Rep
10-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Unfortunatly, this means that we'll have to all buy new barrels for the VS series markers.

The design of the VS2 is different than the VS3. The VS2 will take any Spyder thread barrel. The VS3 will require a barrel with a thinner diameter.

SharpObjects
10-06-2006, 05:24 PM
So the VS3 has the MR series syndrome?

DRAGON
10-06-2006, 05:35 PM
So the VS3 has the MR series syndrome?

Well if it does, the J&J ceramic which is a light, inexpensive and very quiet barrel, should fit just fine on both VS's -

CareBear-Killer
10-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Well if it does, the J&J ceramic which is a light, inexpensive and very quiet barrel, should fit just fine on both VS's -

This would be awsome. ...Since there has been a lot of hype about the VS series, I'm sure some of the new spyder threaded barrels will be made with the VS3 in mind. That or maybe someone will make barrels specifically for the VS3.

Either way, as long as I can upgrade to a 14" barrel for better accuracy, then I'm happy.

Hob Hayward
10-07-2006, 06:01 PM
So it DOES work with co2? Were you firing fast or just slow aiming? Because if it works on CO2 it'll my new god.

And do you have any idea how exactly the valve works?

CareBear-Killer
10-07-2006, 06:55 PM
So it DOES work with co2? Were you firing fast or just slow aiming? Because if it works on CO2 it'll my new god.

I did use CO2 on it, and I did fire quickly. I'm not sure if its really made to use CO2 or not, but it is what I used.

I'm assuming the valve works similar to other spyder valves. the diagrams of it look similar anyways. I have yet to pull it out of the gun and actually look at it.

applesauce
10-08-2006, 05:34 PM
im curious to find out how the foregrip feels...from what i saw its rubber? does it get sweaty in your hands or anything like that, would a regulator maybe work better? im not sure if there are complications with that or not! .....im getting excited reading all this stuff...i wish otter would hurry up with his review!

Nenkitsune
10-08-2006, 07:16 PM
the valve is a balanced valve. it has a orings in it and such, with a channel going from the back (high pressure side) to the very front of the valvepin, and it equals the pressure on both sides of the pin, so when the striker hits it, it has almost 0 pressure it has to push. stock spyders have around 800psi behind the pin that the striker must push. the balance valve basically reduces that pressure, so you can lower the operating pressure since you can use much lighter springs and other components. (i think i explained that close to how it works)

CareBear-Killer
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
not sure about the vavle, but if thats how it works, then thats a great design. -- I haven't read a whole lot about the valve. But I will now. :)

Also, the foregrip... I'm not sure if the outside is just rubberized, or if its a rubber sleeve over a metal foregrip. regardless, there's rubber on the outside. I think this is an advantage though, because the rubber should be easier to grip when your plams get a little sweaty.

Hob Hayward
10-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Is the foregrip ASA threaded?

Kingman-Rep
10-09-2006, 10:02 AM
This would be awsome. ...Since there has been a lot of hype about the VS series, I'm sure some of the new spyder threaded barrels will be made with the VS3 in mind. That or maybe someone will make barrels specifically for the VS3.

Either way, as long as I can upgrade to a 14" barrel for better accuracy, then I'm happy.

I'm sure we will start to see more accessories coming out of the wood works for the VS3. Kingman also released a upgrade 14" barrel that would fit on the guns.

Please be careful using CO2 on the VS guns. CO2 pressure might build inside the gun and blow your gauge. The gun will not explode in anyway, just break your gauge.

the valve is a balanced valve. it has a orings in it and such, with a channel going from the back (high pressure side) to the very front of the valvepin, and it equals the pressure on both sides of the pin, so when the striker hits it, it has almost 0 pressure it has to push. stock spyders have around 800psi behind the pin that the striker must push. the balance valve basically reduces that pressure, so you can lower the operating pressure since you can use much lighter springs and other components. (i think i explained that close to how it works)

that about sums it up. good job

Kingman-Rep
10-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Is the foregrip ASA threaded?

The foregrip is not ASA threaded. I've already spoken with Trinity and they are making an aftermarket front block. I'm sure someone else will be making parts as well.

STRIKEFIRST
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm sure we will start to see more accessories coming out of the wood works for the VS3. Kingman also released a upgrade 14" barrel that would fit on the guns.

Please be careful using CO2 on the VS guns. CO2 pressure might build inside the gun and blow your gauge. The gun will not explode in anyway, just break your gauge.

that about sums it up. good job

Can you use C02 without damaging a VS? (Anti-siphoned)

thechubbss12
10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Ehh non threaded V/A is a lame mark against kingman there....

Hey masta rep... what size (.6--) is the upgraded barrel for the VS3? and is there going to be a kingman barrel kit for once?....

Kingman-Rep
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Ehh non threaded V/A is a lame mark against kingman there....

Hey masta rep... what size (.6--) is the upgraded barrel for the VS3? and is there going to be a kingman barrel kit for once?....

considering all the changes we made, i'm very happy with the end product.

we have a 14" barrel available now. The colored barrel tip that is available will make it a 14" barrel.

the barrel size is .690

CareBear-Killer
10-09-2006, 08:13 PM
With the VS being such a great marker, I too think a barrel kit would be a great idea. I am glad that kingman did come out with the 14" barrel upgrade though. I plan on buying that one soon.

Thanks for the info!

STRIKEFIRST
10-10-2006, 05:45 AM
Mr. rep...

Is C02 a suitable gas for use in a vs series marker?

shunut
10-10-2006, 06:16 AM
I think he answered that question very clearly above. He stated that he would use caution when using co2 with the VS markers.

OtterSC
10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
i am not THE rep... but have hung around Spyders since they came out.

though it is possible to use CO2 as the VS operate like a standard Spyder, i would advise not to use CO2. anti-siphoned or not. you will get more performance with HPA/N2 than with CO2. and, with the low cost that the VS is, this will add more funds towards a HPA tank.

as a side note, CO2 is a very dirty gas. how knows what it will do to the regulator since it is a new design. though, the manual does have an exploded diagram of teh regulator internals. i still would not suggest CO2.

STRIKEFIRST
10-10-2006, 07:40 AM
i am not THE rep... but have hung around Spyders since they came out.

though it is possible to use CO2 as the VS operate like a standard Spyder, i would advise not to use CO2. anti-siphoned or not. you will get more performance with HPA/N2 than with CO2. and, with the low cost that the VS is, this will add more funds towards a HPA tank.

as a side note, CO2 is a very dirty gas. how knows what it will do to the regulator since it is a new design. though, the manual does have an exploded diagram of teh regulator internals. i still would not suggest CO2.

Exactly the answer I was looking for...

And for the other guy Shunut...no he didn't answer it clearly. The manual stats no C02. But when a "rep." says "be careful using" instead of saying you shouldn't use C02...it makes a person wonder if the manual states something that Kingman feels isn't necessarily true. And if the rep just says "be careful" when c02 SHOULDN"T be used...and people start breaking things because they are using C02...they can go back on Kingman saying the rep said just be careful...Now fix my gun for free...Understand where I was headed with that...protection for Our online Kingman Reps Butt...AND Kingman having to warranty items destroyed by people not using common sense.

Thanks Otter...as usual...You are the MAN!!!!

OtterSC
10-10-2006, 09:01 AM
just helps to have the manual and answering the question.

Hob Hayward
10-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Well clearly co2 use is possible. It worked for CareBaar... And I don't get why people say co2 is dirty, some say co2 is incredibly clean aswell so its hard to know which side to take, but even still, it wouldn't be too hard to put a filter on like they have in normal spyder airlines.

OtterSC
10-10-2006, 01:14 PM
CO2 filter is possible, yes. however, it will severly restrict the air travel.

plus, with the rate of fire that is potential, you could freeze up the regulator. even with an anti-siphon tube properly installed in the tank. an anti-siphon tube is not 100% effective. but is alot better than the alternative.

course, it is not like it will destroy a solenoid as it doesn't have an electronic air solenoid like what is found in the Primal or Intimidator. through in the ION. it is still an electronicly tripped sear that releases the hammer. depending on the springs to operated the rest of the firing cycle.

you may not see it in a year. but you will find gunk on the inside from CO2. sure, much has improved since the mid 80's when i started. all they had were CO2. but also, in the late 80's, bulk CO2 was new and not much care was heeded for a clean gas.

the manual advises. it did not say NO to CO2. even a CO2 valve and partial pic of a CO2 tank is shown in reference to gasing the marker up.

it could be a debate that will never be won by either. just advise given as to what is best to use..

Kingman-Rep
10-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Exactly the answer I was looking for...

And for the other guy Shunut...no he didn't answer it clearly. The manual stats no C02. But when a "rep." says "be careful using" instead of saying you shouldn't use C02...it makes a person wonder if the manual states something that Kingman feels isn't necessarily true. And if the rep just says "be careful" when c02 SHOULDN"T be used...and people start breaking things because they are using C02...they can go back on Kingman saying the rep said just be careful...Now fix my gun for free...Understand where I was headed with that...protection for Our online Kingman Reps Butt...AND Kingman having to warranty items destroyed by people not using common sense.

Thanks Otter...as usual...You are the MAN!!!!

Our official stance will always to be to use HPA only. I stated that you should be careful when using CO2 because consumers may end up using regardless of what our "official stance" may or may not be.

Kingman-Rep
10-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Well clearly co2 use is possible. It worked for CareBaar... And I don't get why people say co2 is dirty, some say co2 is incredibly clean aswell so its hard to know which side to take, but even still, it wouldn't be too hard to put a filter on like they have in normal spyder airlines.
here is a prime example of why i said be careful when using co2. one person uses co2 and the everyone else believes him and not Kingman. If I at least warn them to what potentially may go wrong then they will know what is going to happen and possibly refrain from using co2.

Xyxyll
10-10-2006, 02:05 PM
The issue at hand is not too much how dirty CO2 is. The main concern is probably its phase-change properties. CO2 is extremely cold when compressed into a liquid (obviously). Even when it expands into a gas, it is still very cold. These temperatures are not very friendly to o-rings, especially o-rings that move around a lot. Given the new balance valve design, CO2 is probably not very friendly with the valve.

I imagine CO2 can and will function in the VS markers, but I definitely wouldn't want to be contacting Kingman for new balance valve inner o-rings every month or two. :D

CareBear-Killer
10-10-2006, 03:50 PM
here is a prime example of why i said be careful when using co2. one person uses co2 and the everyone else believes him and not Kingman. If I at least warn them to what potentially may go wrong then they will know what is going to happen and possibly refrain from using co2.

For the record here... While I did use it the one time for testing, I have advised others that hpa or n2 would be a much better choice. I have never said using CO2 in this marker was a good thing.

...Its like driving a car with a manual trasmission with out a clutch... Sure you can do it. Sure you can probably get away with doing it one time... In the end, its not something you really want to do all the time. There's a lot of damage you can do to your transmission doing this.

Perhaps I should have just said that I used compressed air and never made mention of using CO2 for testing? Maybe that would have helped calm the CO2 discussions?

STRIKEFIRST
10-11-2006, 05:28 AM
As far as "gunk" from C02 the best way I can explain what it looks like...if you have ever fired bullet from a gun...and then taken it apart to clean it...I've had similar "looking" build up in my pumps from the early 90's.

DRAGON
10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
People always mention that C02 is, "the dirty gas". Funny, I've been playing paintball for almost 20 years and have never seen the dirt. Where does it hide? -

CareBear-Killer
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
I think they call it dirty because of the film it can leave behind in markers.

...Same as the white film left behind from the co2 air cans you use to spray out computer equipment... If you blow something with the can long enough, to where it gets cold, it can leave a white film behind.

... Over time in a marker, i'm sure this film could build up in to gunk. If you thoroughly clean your marker out after a weekend of paintballing, you probably wont see much film or gunk in your marker.

Hob Hayward
10-11-2006, 04:09 PM
The white film is frost...

I've never seen anything realting to dirty co2, but I clean my guns frequently.

CareBear-Killer
10-11-2006, 08:03 PM
The white film is frost...

I've never seen anything realting to dirty co2, but I clean my guns frequently.

It starts off as frost, but it doesn't always disappear. Grab a can and frost up some items around the house... you may be surprised.

Shanna
10-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I get to shoot Matts today (he got his whole shipment yesterday) when he gets back from work, I will let you know what I think about it.

~ Shanna :angel:

DRAGON
10-12-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm holding you to that Shanna. Will Matt be running around the back yard to assess moving target accuracy? -

Theheroguy
10-12-2006, 05:19 PM
wasn't this about reviews good thing shanna savedi t

OtterSC
10-13-2006, 05:01 AM
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/images/face/offtopic.gif

well, if it was not dirty at all, then why are there screens/filters in some of the older markers? :rolleyes: esepecially for those jsut starting to use CO2.

i am not saying that CO2 in todays filling techniques is a dirty gas though there are still some particles that can build up. but in yesterdays practices, it was not the cleanest and the build up was a quicker happening.

now, if we could get back on topic. we seemed to have taken over this thread. it was advised that you should not use CO2. not that one should never use it.

thechubbss12
10-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Alright guys i actuly have a review to post... not just useless comments LOL...

Well ill just list off the story...

I bought the marker intialy from master Otter... but kingman screwd him over and he is yet to get his shipments of VS's off... So he offerd me a refund and i took it knowing that my local shop had one for $5 more them the price from Otter would be...

After shucking over the $205 i rushed home... and took the marker out of the box... gave it a good look over then strapped meh 68/3000 and Reloader B to it. Filled it up with some Formual 13 paint (which matched the barrel perfectly) and went out side to rip it up.

Intial thoughts were the trigger out of the box needs to be adjusted badly... some other things like the feedneck was alittle light at first but lousend up after i forced meh reloader in there LOL...

Well as i said ealier the trigger needed to be adjusted but i was able to keep a consistant 10-11 BPS (slow for me....). It felt good... alittle more recoil then my NME but was alot less them my old LP spyder... It was also louder then i had expected but still it performed very well.

After i ripped it up it was time to go inside and completly dismatle this new toy... I didnt fully dismantle it but i took everything apart but the valve (i will leave that for another day). After removing the striker i noticed it to be like 1/2 the size of the older ones... looked like a mini striker lol... I also when i took the forgrip off realised that when kingman made this V/A that it would have been easier on them to actuly drill and tap it on the inside instead of makeing threads pertruding the V/A...

Well everyone knows me and they know that i cant not up-grade or mod something... and well i was no diffrent when i took this marker apart... i saw that the striker had the same black coat of paint on it that kingman uses on the older spyder model (resistance happy), same with the Sear... both coated in this paint.... So i did what any smart spyder lover would do... I polished the Sear and the Striker then reasembled the marker to see if it made a diffrence....

Strapped more paint and air on it and ripped it up out side... With the polished internals i was able to lower the preasure 50 more PSI (250-200PSI) and still achive a good velocity and reliable recocking...

Overall this marker looks awesome out of the box... But the few cons i knoticed were
1. The sear on my VS2 was poorly made... i will probibly end up machining my self a new one in the near future
2. The sear and the striker were painted instead of being polished...
3. V/A was not threaded to accept aftermarket Inline regs (major lame points)
4. Board has limited modes...
5. Stock grips blow....

PROS
1. Fast out of the box
2. Sweet trigger
3. Awesome milling
4. Awesome new valve
5. Stock reg is pretty good for me a +/-5fps over the chrono (unbroken in)
6. Ability to take Matrix grips =)...
7. Clamping feedneck is a major +
8. Overall good design.

This is a great step foward for kingman... i do know that i wouldnt mind shooting for a Kingman sponsorship if they would toss a few of these markers our way... Dont hesitate to buy one...
9/10 points

EDIT>>>> other points that needed to be made...
I played with it on saturday and well some of my inital thoughts were swept away...

Still give it a 9/10 but i have to say the stock reg has issues..
1. Slow recharge rate (with my psi at 200psi i could not shoot over 5 bps without it malfunctioning and not recocking) (this is not because the gun cannot go that low... i stared at the gage while i shot one time and knowticed immediatly that it was a 150psi drop after the 5th shot...)
2. Reg can sometimes choose to "raise the preasure on its own...". This could cause some major issues due to lots of blowing gages.... I did not have this when i had it on the stock 250PSI adjustment but after you have adjusted the reg it will do this... so be carefull when airing it up

The board also has some minor issues i was unable to see intialy
1. Eye software is alittle slow.... it keeps me at a solid 15 bps but still there is room for improvement...
2. The board is a battery hog... make sure to disconnect it after you are done playing or else you will end up with a drained battery...
I think that if kingman could hook up with Damon from Scenario Dreams and have him make a board especialy for the VS series then there would be less probilems and alot more people satisfied with the board..

Overall stilll a great product it still has some issues that need to be resolved... Today i am going to see about machining an adapter for the VS series... if it turns out good i might start a line of products odds are if they are Anno'd they will be home anno'd and will be only used for CP inline regs (because cp regs are made into pieces that you can disassemble and i would use the smaller threads so i could make the adapter smaller...)

STRIKEFIRST
10-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Excellent review!

Thanks!

jason2015
10-24-2006, 11:01 AM
I agree with thechubbss12 for the most part. I shot the VS at the NPPL Commanders Cup over last weekend. I was very disappointed in the VS marker.

The trigger feels completely out of place...did not like the feel. The marker has a horrible recharge rate...cannot rip ropes without the pressure dropping too low. The kick was not bad for a Spyder. The best thing about this marker is the looks.

In my opinion the Primal with a T-Board is much faster and does not have any problems with accuracy or speed. I would go with a Primal + TBoard over the VS.

SharpObjects
10-24-2006, 11:31 AM
You were probably shooting reballs. Those always shoot bad in any marker. If it was real paint, you expect different (better) results.

jason2015
10-24-2006, 11:40 AM
If you modify the VS such as adjust/replace the trigger, and put a new regulator on it (which should correct the recharge drop off) it may be descent.

Kingman-Rep
10-24-2006, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=jason2015]Nope they were not reballs, and I was using a Halo. It was at the Spyder tent.
QUOTE]

We only use reballs at all of our events. It is much cheaper to shoot reball over paint.

DRAGON
10-24-2006, 01:50 PM
We only use reballs at all of our events. It is much cheaper to shoot reball over paint.

Heh.....Kingman Rep is at all of the events so sounds like someone's been busted fibbing. :rolleyes: KR-Pwn'd -

Hob Hayward
10-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Hmm Well Jason, the trigger IS three point adjustable, so you could set up correctly if you wanted to. Chubbs mentioned that he hated the trigger before adjusting it.

STRIKEFIRST
10-24-2006, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=jason2015]Nope they were not reballs, and I was using a Halo. It was at the Spyder tent.
QUOTE]

Mr.Kingman rep...any Ideas on chubbz review? ABout the slow recharge and the climbing pressure?

Hob Hayward
10-24-2006, 03:25 PM
hes calling BS on your post, because according to the kingman rep they don't shoot real paint at events.

jason2015
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
If they were reballs my bad. Not arguing on that point. Everything I said about the recharge rate is correct.

Ace24
10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
You would know if they were reballs.

Tell me how the balls worked when you shot them. Did they explode? When they exploded, what color were they?

Shh guys. I want to find out...

CareBear-Killer
10-24-2006, 08:08 PM
lol.

I love how the post was edited. hehehe.

The VS is probably far far more accurate with paint compared to reballs that are constantly reused.

jason2015
10-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Either way who cares if it was reball or not I thought we are talking about the marker.

STRIKEFIRST
10-25-2006, 06:05 AM
Otter...oh spyder master of the universe...and oh Mr. Kingman Rep

The problem of having a slow recharge rate / shoot down will this go away over time once the regulator is broken in?