View Full Version : anybody know what its called?

10-04-2006, 12:27 PM
not sure if this would be the right place to post this...its not about a spyder but i was hoping someone could help me. ok heres my problem:

my friend bought a promaster and had a leak thru the hpr were the seal screw goes, so i found some of this white tape on a blue wheel and put it on the screw and put it in the reg (forgrip) and presto no leak....anybody know what the tape stuff is called as im ordering my promaster today and i cant find any of it.....

Hob Hayward
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Teflon tape, very useful stuff.

10-04-2006, 12:54 PM
correct, teflon tape. found at moste hardware stores in the plumbing department.

10-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Yea just got to Home Depot for that stuff lol. My dad use to always buy that stuff.

10-05-2006, 02:52 PM
thanks for the help guys.

10-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Tefflon tape FTMFW!!! Every threaded area on my gun that holds back air is teffloned lol. No leaks at all for me.