PDA

View Full Version : Critical frame how to?

QAZ123
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Hey I just got my critical frame for my timmy in today and well it doesn't exactly tell you how to install anything or where to put anything and I was wondering if there is a how-to somewhere out there? I'm in stalling

critical frame with critical trigger
tadao infamous board with 2k5 wiring
2k2 solenoid which I've been told repeatedly will work so I kept it!

Thanks for the help!

JB.

claustrophobia9
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
take stuff out, and try to put it all in the same place?

QAZ123
01-10-2006, 05:31 PM
take stuff out, and try to put it all in the same place?
You know claus it's about d*** time you replied to one of my post's with a smartaleck remark I was starting to get worried about you as you haven't done it directly toward me since the new forum came up!

I usually save this for sac but.... :bird:

;)

JB.

phatphil
01-10-2006, 05:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/devilchaser69/paintball/timmyexploded.jpg
Claus is about right though. If it's like the alias frame, you just put it all back in where you can tell it fits. The lcd of the board will line up with the hole in the left side of the clamshell here:
http://www.criticalpaintball.com/images/criticalfrm2-2.jpg

QAZ123
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Alrighty thanks! Now I jsut gotta figure out a couple more thing's. Does the solenoid just lay in there as I don't see where it screw's into place! The board is it only screwed in with one screw?

Almost got it......

JB.

FredPo
01-11-2006, 08:05 AM
You can screw down the noid, but I always leave mine just sit in there. It doesn't hurt it and if you need to replace a hose, it makes it very easy to just pull it out instead of taking off the board and then the small screw that holds the noid in.

Fred

QAZ123
01-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Alrighty cool! I ran out of microline last night so I had to stop but I think I have it figured out though!

I put the frame on the marker without internal's and it look's gorgeous!

They sent me the wrong screw's for the frame also so I gotta go to a store and get those tonight. Pick up the microline on my lunch break and I'll be good to go to start back up on it tonight!

I'm very pleased with critical paintball though. I called them quite a few times to change my order and each time they corrected it without any problem's!

JB.

Edit-
I cannot believe the proshop owned by one of the player's of Brimstone Smoke does not carry microline! They have everything else you can think of but no microline! Now I gotta drive 45 minutes one way to pick up 2 feet of microline. Heck I might splurge and get 3 feet!

FredPo
01-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Why not order some off the internet and save yourself some mucho gas money?

Fred

QAZ123
01-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Why not order some off the internet and save yourself some mucho gas money?

Fred
Oh that would be too easy! Not my style!:cool:

JB.:D

claustrophobia9
01-11-2006, 01:04 PM
ha! i was right

QAZ123
01-11-2006, 01:15 PM
ha! i was right
:mad: