PDA

View Full Version : Measurement Needed...

Zed
10-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Hi All:)

Could someone with an MR3 take a measurement from the front hand grip to the end of the barrel. I would like to know before purchasing one.

Thank you.

Amazed
10-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi All:)

Could someone with an MR3 take a measurement from the front hand grip to the end of the barrel. I would like to know before purchasing one.

Thank you.

Approximately 9 to 9-1/4" from the tip of the barrel to the leading edge (front) of the front hand grip. The grip is on a slight angle so I gave the overall measurement I came up with. The grip is 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" oval and apprx'ly 4" long. Hope this helps!

I installed a J&J Ceramic 14 in mine already which gives me about 4 more inches and hopefully better accuracy.

Jim

Zed
10-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanx Amazed...

I needed to know since I am interested in using a qloader on it. The loader is about 11 inches and I don't want it to extend past the barrel. With the stock barrel it will but if I use a J&J Ceramic the barrel will be longer than the loader. BTW, how much is the barrel you mentioned?

Just in case anyone is wondering, all this is because I can not stand paintball hoppers. I am a firearms owner and I am used to having my ammo contained in my firearm, not hovering above it.

Amazed
10-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Thanx Amazed...

I needed to know since I am interested in using a qloader on it. The loader is about 11 inches and I don't want it to extend past the barrel. With the stock barrel it will but if I use a J&J Ceramic the barrel will be longer than the loader. BTW, how much is the barrel you mentioned?

Just in case anyone is wondering, all this is because I can not stand paintball hoppers. I am a firearms owner and I am used to having my ammo contained in my firearm, not hovering above it.

I found it on Scan Line: http://www.skanline.com/pages-main/category-1_11/paintball-gun-barrels-j-and-j-performance.html?zenid=185c1f28a8fffe83b62a28611a7 62f63 . Who are you working with on the Qloader? I too was thinking about it but haven't run across much info as yet. I'm about to spend $165 today on an Empire B2 so a rapid reply is needed. Thanks in advance!

Zed
10-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Go to www.qloader.com they sell it and have all the info you need.