PDA

View Full Version : TES Dragun 50g microswitch for $4.50 on e-bay

MVS1
10-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Hey guys just found this on e-bay, sounds like a sweet deal...any body got any inputs...Worth it, not worth it???

Sandman_Bravo
10-03-2006, 02:44 PM
No, it's about average priced. I paid a little more for the Sundragon spli-switch because it comes with the wires already soldered on, so all you have to do is twist them onto the existing wires and shrink the heat tubing over it. Most others require soldering as part of the install.

vikingshadow
10-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Bah - it's overpriced! Just modify your own and it's just as good, if not better, because you did it yourself. I modified all my Dragun (and spyder) microswitches. Took 15 minutes each and didn't cost a dime...

MVS1
10-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Well considering the amount of problems I am having with bounce right now, a new micro-switch is next on my troubleshooting list. Had thought about moding my switch but figured it would just make the bounce worse.

vikingshadow
10-04-2006, 03:39 AM
Why don't you try it first? The stock switch in a TES is 250 g so it shouldn't be bouncing at all.

MVS1
10-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah I can't figure out why its bouncing so much, I've tried adjusting pressure up and down, different spring combinations, megnetic trigger mod, the sear and striker are not worn, the only thing that I haven't tried is a new micro-switch. I can get it not to bounce when I adjust the trigger pull but then its difficult to walk the trigger because of the increased pressure being required to actuate the switch.