Spyder imagine 2k3

t-board
dye stickes
acs bolt
dead on bullet drop with on/off
ndz valve

covert24
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
yup that is a good setup. get a good barrel and u should be all set. i suggest a smart parts teardrop or j&j ceramic 14in barrel.

DRAGON
01-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Depends.......if you installed eyes w/the t-board there would be no sense in getting the bolt. There's be no sense in getting the t-board unless you had eyes installed. It would make sense to get a fast feeding hopper if you don't already have one if you install the t-board before you got any of that other stuff as well. Makes no sense to install a high flowing valve unless you're converting to LP and you need a reg for that. You would need a spring kit for that -

covert24
01-10-2006, 02:19 PM
yes u will need a good hopper like a egg with a z-board. but dragon now that he has all that stuff or if he gets that stuff he will have a wide variety of wut he wants to do with his gun. he will have more options then if he just buoght specifically parts to go LP. Just My Opinion

DRAGON
01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
My view of upgrading has nothing to do with options. It's like building a house to me: First you must start with the foundation then frame then electrical and plumbing then walls then........and so on. You would not first put the frame up then the walls then try to fit the foundation, electrical and plumbing in would you? Same thing goes for upping a Spyder. Make a plan of what you want to end up with and add a little at a time in a rational specific order to achieve your final goal -

Ozlo23
06-20-2007, 11:16 AM
thats a good setup, similar to my 06 - i reccomend the J&J Ceramic 14" if you havent already got one

shunut
06-20-2007, 11:18 AM
This thread is over a year old. In the future please do not post in threads this old. I understand you are new but please try to refrain from posting in threads this old.

Thanks.