PDA

View Full Version : having problems w/shooting mode

speedywy
10-02-2006, 08:39 PM
When i was playing this weekend my MR2 quit 3 round burst and full auto. switch still moves to all 3 positions but will only shoot semi.(light stays green)
Any ideas where to start to find the problem??

pbgrandpa
10-02-2006, 11:33 PM
When i was playing this weekend my MR2 quit 3 round burst and full auto. switch still moves to all 3 positions but will only shoot semi.(light stays green)
Any ideas where to start to find the problem??Take the grip off where the battery is located. There's a red jumper or tournament lock there. Make sure it hasn't come loose or fallen off.

Jarhead
10-04-2006, 06:10 AM
Any ideas where to start to find the problem??

I had the same thing happen to me, the jumper came off. Be careful taking the grips off the jumper is small and easy to loose.

Just replace the jumper on the two pins and you are set. I spread the pins a little to keep the jumper on.

speedywy
10-04-2006, 06:55 PM
thanks i'll give it a try

Nikolie
10-09-2006, 09:20 PM
yeah happend to me as well, just gotta keep an eye on it :)

bamf-hacker
10-10-2006, 05:56 AM
for the 1,000,000th post on this.... If you bend the pins slightly the jumper will not fall off. If you are good with a soldering iron you can solder a small wire between the jumpers and never need to worry about it again...

Maverick-Tef
10-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks, I have the same problem and didnt know the answer. If I lost the jumper, where can I get one???????????????????? Thanks guys.

Jarhead
10-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks, I have the same problem and didnt know the answer. If I lost the jumper, where can I get one???????????????????? Thanks guys.

Call Kingman Customer Service for a replacement

Jarhead
10-15-2006, 07:52 AM

Call Kingman Customer Service for a replacement