PDA

View Full Version : won't cock fully

doyle-03
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
ok so i go out buy paint co2 everything im rdy to go.. im shooting sum in my backyard and itsworking fine. then after about 300 balls the top bolt thing stopped going fully back and would only fire about 1 ball for every 5 times i pressed the trigger then it was shooting no balls. now the only way i can get it to shoot is if i manually hold the bolt back and let go at the same time i pull the trigger.. anyone know wats wrong?

Total90Oliver
10-02-2006, 08:57 PM
wow..thats really wierd

vwjimmy
10-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Something is jammed in the bolt....dissemble and clean it....

Spinal
10-03-2006, 10:19 AM
make sure the battery is charged.

Lexmetal4
10-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Aw, that happened to me to. I figured out that in my case i just needed to lube up the gun. But in your case if thats not it, (try lubing it) than it could be a number of things. A. gun not charged fully. B. your bolt spring might be deformed or twisted(not put in right) C. there is somrthing stuck in the gun.(dirt,sand) D. or the acs bolt spring/entire thing is not working.(if so call kingman) Those are some reasons as to why your gun wont cock/fire properly. Any help?

doyle-03
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM
well see i know tha battery is charged. im sure you all know that clicking sound the gun makes when u just turn it on w/o co2 or air and just press the trigger. but mine makes a like lighter and deeper sounding noise then the regular higher sounding click. and if i maunall pull the pin back all the way it makes the normal sound again.. :S

Sandman_Bravo
10-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Remove the bolt and hammer assembly. Clean and lube them. Look down the breech with a flashlight, make sure there are no obstructions (paint shell, dirt, etc.) Inspect the area where the trigger sear catches the hammer. (opposite side of the hole that catches the bolt) Make sure it has a clean edge and ho burr or damage. Re-assemble and charge the gun for 8 hrs. Try it out again. Good Luck.

p.s.
one other thought, is the cocking pin on the bolt travelling freely in the groove in the body?

Lexmetal4
10-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Ya, that soft click instead of the hard click. Just lube your gun like sandman said. also check your trigger sear for rounding or deformation.

big_daddy_d
10-05-2006, 01:06 PM
softer click? your capacitor may be bad...not putting out enough power to actuate the solenoid to trip the sear all the way so it won't let the bolt go forward...check the capacitor,(the big black thingy on the top of the board with two wires soldered to the board, if it's bulging or the soldered points are loose that is more than likely the culprit...

RBA054
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Though some testing I did with my marker first out of the package sounds like lubrication issue. The marker comes from the manufacture dry no lubrication. So first servicing the marker and placing some paintball gun oil on the parts will help very much for the bolt is binding.