PDA

View Full Version : reviews on the Hammer?

smitty5841
09-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Can anyone give me a review on the Hammer, like how accurate is it out of the box, how reliable is it, stuff like that. I'm lookin to buy a cheap pump to mess around with.

OtterSC
09-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Hammers are pretty good out of the box. i have 2 of them. they are you basic Nelson based pump. if you can find a rare lightened hammer, that is all i would suggest.

i am currently experiencing trouble on my site and hope to get it resolved tonight/tomorrow. i have a few pages on the Hammer like upkeep, upgrades, etc...

tigerdave714
09-30-2006, 04:58 AM
A word on reliability... I was given a box of Kingman Hammers once a few years back by a coworker whose sons used to play. Most of them had been used hard and put away without cleaning or oil, and stored in a box in the garage for more than 10 years. After a few minutes of clean-up and a few drops of oil, they were up and running like brand new (minus the one they had taken apart)

And like any paintgun, accuracy depends on the paint/barrel match. If you get one with a brass barrel, polish it out with some brasso. Then get some well-matched paint and you're golden.

S/T
03-21-2009, 05:47 PM
WTH???
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( Bump! thx ! I was born on my grandfathers birthday, a couple of weeks early, weighing in at a respectable six pounds eight ounces, on a twenty-one-inch frame. Mother and I came home to her parents house on Hervey Street in Hope, where I would spend the next four years. That old house seemed massive and mysterious to me then and still holds deep memories today. The people of Hope raised the funds to restore it and fill it with old pictures, memorabilia, and period furniture. They call it the Clinton Birthplace. It certainly is the place I associate with awakening to lifeto the smells of country food; to buttermilk churns, FFXI Gil (http://www.u4game.com/Final-Fantasy-XI-49.html) ice-cream makers, washboards, and clotheslines; to my **** and Jane readers, my first toys, including a simple length of chain I prized above them all; to strange voices talking over our party line telephone; to my first friends, and the work my grandparents did.After a year or so, my mother decided she needed to go back to New Orleans to Charity Hospital, where she had done part of her nursing training, to learn to be a nurse anesthetist. In the old days, doctors had administered their own anesthetics, so there was a demand for this relatively new work, which would bring more prestige to her and more money for us. Come and buy cheap wow leveling (http://www.u4game.com/Wow_Power_Leveling.html), free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold (http://www.u4game.com) webpage! But it must have been hard on her, leaving me. On the other hand, New Orleans was an amazing place after the war, full of young people, Dixieland music, and over-the-top haunts like the Club My-Oh-My, where men in drag danced and sang as lovely ladies. I guess it wasnt a bad place for a beautiful young widow to move beyond her loss.

DFSniper
03-21-2009, 06:03 PM
spambots. ignore them, dre will take care of it.

S/T
03-22-2009, 04:46 AM
Thats just WRONG!!!