PDA

View Full Version : WTB Spyder things and halo or vlocity 4 cheap

smpkauaismp
09-29-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey just wondering if you guys can help me find some of these things for cheap or just most bets deal. It's a bunch of stuff so here we go!!!

- Aka Lightning bolt or shocktech bolt (rear)
- Vlocity or halo
- Dye sticky grips for ESP grip
- mask
- LP tank
- pants size 36

so yeah hit me up if u guys got any of these things for cheap or good priced. thanks!

smpkauaismp
09-29-2006, 02:43 AM
actually make that an ACS Bolt Rear

ShieldzyBoy
09-29-2006, 12:13 PM
yeah a local paintball shop or an online store lol check the b/s/t forums on pbreview and pbnation alot of stuff there this forum is more for marker talk then sales

maximus100389
09-29-2006, 12:45 PM
ive got a halo for sale. $75. Black, stickers are taken off, and it comes with rip drive and a shocktech drive cone. let me know or look at my post for more pictures.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6433

Ace24
09-29-2006, 01:19 PM
I have an JT Elite Headshield for cheap in my sales thread. You would have to spray on some more thermal on the lense, and wipe off the old, but besides thet, there isnt anything wrong with it.

awils18
09-29-2006, 01:51 PM
i think i talked to you before....i have a rear cocking ACS

pm me

smpkauaismp
09-30-2006, 05:06 PM
your inbox is full but to answer ur question in my pm.. yes i would be sending a
money order.

rafb86
09-30-2006, 09:06 PM
hmm unless its for an angel.. i dont think you want an "LP" tanks even if you spyder has an lp setup

vwjimmy
09-30-2006, 09:17 PM
hmm unless its for an angel.. i dont think you want an "LP" tanks even if you spyder has an lp setup
Indeed!!!! You need a HP HPA tank unless you have an Angel :)
I have some black stickies....pm me

smpkauaismp
09-30-2006, 11:02 PM
nap-GripTM Venturi Bolt (patent pending), Built-in Regulator with Gauge, Low Pressure Chamber, Quick Disconnect, Field Strippable T-Pin, 1 Step No-tool Disassembly, Air Maximizer Valve, Drop Forward, Raised Mini Sight Rail, Power Feed, Bottom Line Set-up with Steel Braided Hose, Aluminum Body and Trigger Frame, External Velocity Adjuster, Filter System, Super-light Trigger Pull, Anti-double Feed, Semi-auto Action, Micro-polished, Aerospace Aluminum Barrel with Muzzle Brake, M-16 grip.

For reviews on this gun by owners go the the link. This gun scored a 9 out of 10.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?sort=∏=6&expdesc=1&page=#description
Well Much of this is no longer I have done tons of upgrades and added parts and mods.

MODS

1. Has stock bolt, but I removed the venturi and milled the face of the bolt to cup and seal agents the paintball better.
2. Has stock valve but I drilled it out to make poor mans tornado valve.
3. Have done a trigger job on the M-16 frame.
4. Added a 32* minni 0-1200 psi guage on the body.

Aftermarket parts.

1. NW black magic cup seal. This thing rocks and are very hard to find. It is/was the best cup seal you could buy. Came with 2 yr warranty.
2. Lapco Autococker to Spyder barrel thread adapter.
3. 9 Autococker barrel. Not sure what kind but it works great.
4. After marked metal ball detent cover. Got rid of that cheap plastic on that comes stock.
5. Shark rail sight rail form 32* if I rember right.
6. Rear thumb adjuster for the velocity. Its from a TL plus but it's still aftermarket none the less.
7. 32* low pressure chamber
8. 32* mini 0-1200 psi guage with neoprene cover.
9. Benchmark 6 stage X-chamber
10. Benchmark versicle adapter
11. NW Grip adapter block
12. 32* flame drop forward
13. ans duck bill
14. stainless steel line.

STUFF IM JUST ADDING NOW

1. Dye Excel barrel.
2. ESP fram with Tboard and Ramping chip
3. ACS Bolt Rear, (but Im debating on this since i may be getting eyes, thing is eyes are a ***** to install in a spyder 2000) so well see any suggestions?

smpkauaismp
09-30-2006, 11:04 PM
yes so someone told me that I was well on my way for LP and that I should get a LP tank HPA with and also to get a regulator... what u guys thinkg?

smpkauaismp
09-30-2006, 11:08 PM
pm'd most of u

awils18
10-01-2006, 09:04 AM
cleared my inbox

defintly go with a HP tank, just because you have a lower operating pressure doesnt mean you can use LP tanks especially with spyders.

you would have to get bouncebeam eyes

smpkauaismp
10-01-2006, 05:43 PM
up im also looking for an HP tank then