PDA

View Full Version : I am ****ing pathetic... not that any of you care...

Ace24
09-28-2006, 07:38 PM
I suck so badly at life. I lie to the ones I love, I dont know why I lied to holly... I dont know why I ****ed up so bad... and I cant live with what I did... I want to make it better, but I cant... I can never see her face again... or her parents... or anyone she knowes... I not ever going to do this again... I'm not going to let this happen again... and thats the reason why I am done with relationships... period... I love her so much... yet I hurt her so bad... I dont want anyone to experience that... I dont deserve anyone...

I cant stop crying, and the knowlege of the pain I caused her is whats keeping it going... Never start lieing... because once you start, you cant stop... and it starts becomming a part of you.... you dont even realise your donig it unitll too late.

I am so pathetic... and such a sorry excuse for a man.... I hate what I have become... I honestly just wish I was never born...

I guess we werent meant to be, and if we were, then I completely ****ed up the chances of us ever being what we could have been for possibly much longer... 10 months and I completely ****ing throw it away...

I've stoped crying now... no more tears come out... yet the pain presists.. same as the pain that I can feel that is in Holly right now... I can feel her pain, and its eating me away...

My vision is blurry now... and my eyes red with agony... yet I dont care.... all I care about is how shes going to move on, hating men even more because of me... how I ****ed up the last 10 months of her life...

I am still in love with her... but it doesnt matter... I'm never going to see her again...

I promised I wouldnt do anything to myself... but its times like this where I wish someone would do something to me... someone to end my life... so that I may never hurt anyone ever again...

I'm so lost... I dont care about myself anymore... all I care about is others feelings... and the knowlege that Holly is in pain at this very moment... makes me sick... and its because of me...

timmyshoota
09-28-2006, 07:49 PM
I dunno what you did, so its hard to give you advice, so I'll just give you some generic advice.

You're 17. There's a whollllllllle lot of your life to live. If what you had is truely over with, with no chance of reconciliation, then move on. You live and you learn. If you keep dwelling on it, you will never move on. I'm not saying forget about her completely right this minute, but don't let it take over your life. I'd give more advice, but I'll let someone else give some too.

Ace24
09-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Everyone I love ends up ****ing me over... or I **** them over... my ex before this one... used me for sex and sex only... and she told me at the end of our relationship that, and that she cheated on me with this guy, and how she didnt tell me because she liked the sex so much... (sorry for the graphic laungauge...)

It seems like all my relationships are falures...

DRAGON
09-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Jesus Christ, hate to sound like a hard ass but I lost a woman I thought I trusted for 25 years, my kids, my house, every ****ing thing I worked for my whole ****ing life, all gone within a few ****ing months **POOF!!!!!** :eek: Am I crying, did I cry, am I sitting around wishing someone would kill me, am I sitting around feeling sorry for myself(well, maybe a little lol)? **** NO! All I did was start over. That's what you do in life......you fall down, get up off your feeling sorry for yourself ass and continue in another direction. Is your situation even 1% comparable to what I've recently gone through? I don't think so. Quit crying and be a man and move on with your life. You'll prolly look back at this in a few years and laugh about it. Spilt milk my friend. Learn by your mistakes and sometimes you will just need to harden your heart to love. What's that song? "I am a rock, I am am an island......a rock feels no pain, and an island never cries" - :cool:

UKwithPride
09-28-2006, 08:09 PM
You'll get over it in about 2-3 weeks. Just don't cut yourself, and it's ok to cry. Seriously

Ace24
09-28-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm not going to cut myself... I cant stand when kids resort to that... its rediculous. If I wanted to kill myself I wouldnt do it slowly, I would just kill myself.

Wich is another thing that I'm not going to do...

Well I guess one way to look at this is... I can spend ALL my money on paintball now...

(trying to think positive) and I have a female friend whom I spent the evening with a tuesday... whom comforted me... so I guess there is hope... its just so hard... I cant even compare this to what you went through Dragon. I am so sorry to hear that too. But you ahve to cry at times... especially ones that hurt the most... or you hold the pain inside and it never releases, eating away at you for the rest of your life...

I'm so sorry to post this, I just needed some people to talk to, if it is flaming or not that I receive.

DRAGON
09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
..........But you ahve to cry at times... especially ones that hurt the most... or you hold the pain inside and it never releases, eating away at you for the rest of your life...

I'm so sorry to post this, I just needed some people to talk to, if it is flaming or not that I receive.

Never mentioned never feeling pain. The first couple times ya. After that it was just kinda numbing the feelings. I can't really remember the last time I cried. It all boils down to a gradual purge, not particularly holding it inside. If you cry, is the pain gone afterwards? Nope, it's still there and when you think about it again you cry some more right? Eating away lol? If you let it I suppose. Some of us are just a bit more sensitive than others. Hope you didn't take my post as flaming. It was more meant as a 'snap outta it and move on' thing -

BTW, where can I get one of those secks abusers? I'd like to make an order lol - :D

albertjackson99
09-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Not to sound brash, but cowboy up brotha. Whatever you messed up - Own up to it. Learn your lesson and press on with livin. The people that truly care about you will be there for you, the ones that don't won't.

Oo another note, What's with all the graphic language? This USED to be a family forum...I think the moderators are getting a little too comfy in the penthouse!

Theheroguy
09-29-2006, 02:23 AM
:yeahthat: man just get by and stick it through we have all felt like the world should end but you'll feel better

also most people who cut themselves are the ones least likely to intentionally kill themselves

.21'[~tw!tch*
09-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Wow. Um. Well Props To Dragon For Being the Pro.
I woulda Made it But Idk How I would be after.

My heart break(one Of em) small But It was A couple Life lessons In one gurl.
Yeah She was A Nypho. The bad part about it was that She Was Pregnant and Got an Abortion with this other dudes Twins. On eof mY "Friends"
So After a lil I started to do some math and the time that they had sex didnt add Upp to be the twins. They went and had an Abortion done without me knowing, Well I firgured Out thet they were mine.
That hurt pretty bad. Mostly cuz Wow those were my kids and It was all done behind my back.
I had No idea About any of it until 2 months later.

Cry, Sure I cry over dumb little things, I don't let noone see but I do I wont lie to you guys.
But I got over it real fast. Real fast. I couldn't afford too I had **** to do.'
I guess it's advice? naw Just relatin.

.;p3ace:.

thechubbss12
09-29-2006, 03:48 AM
Oo another note, What's with all the graphic language? This USED to be a family forum...I think the moderators are getting a little too comfy in the penthouse!

Ehh Yes we understand but sometimes things get emotional.... and people tend to spew some mad bad lang... Its nothing about comfortable... but if you see a censored word in the topic i wouldnt suggest letting one of the youngsters reading it....

Ace... Ted.... life happens... people get shot.... and other people do stupid things... I understand were you are coming from... were it feels like you have let someone down so bad that you dont even want to face it.... But you have to... If you refuse to ever come face to face with your problems then it will tear you up inside and you will never again have peace...

Obvisily you were not supposed to be with this girl for very much longer... because if you were then anything you had done would not have happend... Take time to resolve this one and move... not saying immediatly to another girl but just get passed this one...

shunut
09-29-2006, 04:52 AM
We all learn from our mistakes and you will learn from this and you will move on and you will find another girl. If you are only 17 you have your entire life ahead of you. You haven't even made it to college yet and experienced that. There is so much in life that you just have not seen or experienced.

You have to be thankful for what you have. Trust me, your life could be much worse, I'm a guy who would know. Keep your head up, think positively, own up and admit to the mistakes you have made and don't live with regrets. It hurts, I know, I've been in a couple relationships that have ended badly, we all have.

DFSniper
09-29-2006, 06:00 AM
i'm not gonna straight up tell you to get over it. i will tell you how to come to grips with yourself though:

1) first, get rid of the anger and calm down. whenever i have to vent its either through friends, music, videogames, here, or a combination of the above. there was a time when i even took up writing poetry/songs.

2) apologize. even if she still won't talk to you, she'll know you meant it and it'll make you feel better inside, even if only a little.

3) time, the ultimate healer. let bygones be bygones. it'll take awhile before you can safely put it behind you. get your life back into order and stay away from the dating scene until you feel ready to try again.

i've never had any serious relationships (NOT my fault) but i've screwed over my friends and had them screw me over...A LOT. there were times when i hated my life, but like you, suicide just sounds ****ing stupid. i think what helps me though is that in general, im a very forgiving person. over the summer my friend and i stayed in this hotel with our parents for a week. we met this hot chick who we hung out with almost the whole time. well, come to find out, shes 14 and not 16 like she said, and when my friend left, she told him that we had sex, and when i left she told me and his girlfriend (who she found on myspace) that they had sex. so she almost ruined their relationship and i lost all respect for her, but i still forgave her even though she told me that she didnt want me to forgive her because she deserved it.

Ace24
09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
I told her I was sorry... and after crying for about an hour... I started organising some photos on my comp, getting rid of the ones we had together and such, and bundling up her stuff to give to her in a break up box. (Wich I am most likely going to send in the mail because I dont think she wants to see my face)

That helped alot... and the fact that I have a friend that cares so much about me that she tried to fix our relationship (when she wants to be with me...). If anything.. I am going to move on in a week or two at most and then start "dating" again. Or just screwing around with friends and such. But this girl, if things get closer between us... might be better for me then my ex was.

I hate to say that because I myself dont even feel that its true yet... mainly because I am still not over her. But just seeing my friend in school now relaxes me and puts a smile on my face, even when I am really down.

Another thing though, NEVER chose a girlfriend over your friends. Especially if that girlfriend and you just started dating. I learned that lesson early on in my relationship with my ex.

But I agree... I have to learn from my mistakes... I am only human, and I am going to make them. But the nice thing about screwing up a few times is that you learn, and you will never make the same mistake twice. (Well I hope you wouldnt. I know I have...)

spyderpaintball
09-29-2006, 10:51 AM
My advice to you. Start drinking....Heavily. [/Animal house]

All you can do is move on. As Drago said we all have hardships in our lifes and how we deal with them is what defines us. I would hazard to bet that almost every person on this board has had something like this happen to them.

At 17 you dont need a relationship. Get a group of friends and enjoy yourself. I wish I had learned before I got into HS. My only turly happy year was my senior year. I enjoyed myself becuase I had a great group of friends and we enjoyed ourselves. All a girlfriend will do at your point in life is bring you down till you are at the point you are at now.

Today is Friday. Get off the computer find your friends and go out. I dont care if you think you lost all your friends over your ex. If any of them are true friends then they will welcome you back. I know I would and I know my friends would do the same to me. Go out, have fun, and live your life for you.

durrell
09-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Another thing though, NEVER chose a girlfriend over your friends. Especially if that girlfriend and you just started dating. I learned that lesson early on in my relationship with my ex.

That's the best lesson/rule you could ever follow. I learned the hard way. Now I have all my friends back and I haven't done it since.

JMotioN
09-29-2006, 11:27 AM
yeah lets consult an online forums about our personal problems, try a counselor, youth group leader, or a psychitrist.....

colonel_moo
09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
well i dont know what you did, and im not even gonna ask, but just try to move on. get rid of all the stuff that reminds you of her immediately. dont think about her, try to find someone else as fast as possible. hang out with close friends as much as you can, and listen to music all the time. not sad music, up beat stuff, or maybe even christian music (if you are christian).

Ace24
09-29-2006, 12:03 PM
yeah lets consult an online forums about our personal problems, try a counselor, youth group leader, or a psychitrist.....
Dont be an *******...

Matrix, I am christian... but i dont like christian music lol.

JMotioN
09-29-2006, 12:08 PM
come on seriously... why doesnt he just talk to his friends about this or something, im just telling it like it is. and its not like the title of this thread is screaming out give me attention please.....

Hob Hayward
09-29-2006, 12:10 PM
That's the best lesson/rule you could ever follow. I learned the hard way. Now I have all my friends back and I haven't done it since.

"Bros before hoes" LoL I love that line.

Good luck Ace. You'll get over it, and honestly, friends>girlfriend imho.

Ace24
09-29-2006, 12:17 PM
come on seriously... why doesnt he just talk to his friends about this or something, im just telling it like it is. and its not like the title of this thread is screaming out give me attention please.....
It was screaming that... and I was trying to get advice from MORE then just my friends... and I also had no one on. Ivanna was asleep and I didnt want to wake her, and none of my friends stay up that late on a school night if something isnt effing up their sleep.

JMotioN
09-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Well hot dog your in a pickle there cowboy, your youth counselor has a phone number that you can call btw....

durrell
09-29-2006, 12:28 PM

Who are you to say who he should talk to? I know several people who prefer talking to online friends about problems rather than other friends. If you have a problem with it, then kidnly don't post. :)

JMotioN
09-29-2006, 12:30 PM
Who are you to say who he should talk to? I know several people who prefer talking to online friends about problems rather than other friends. If you have a problem with it, then kidnly don't post. :)

*sighs* i have to requote now: im just telling it like it is.....

durrell
09-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I realize that. But you're also flaming, which is a bannable offense, and the mods (including myself) don't take too kindly to it, regardless of whether you believe you're right or wrong.

Consider that your warning..

Paintball0308
09-29-2006, 02:58 PM
My advise is to play paintball to let out all your angers. Thats one reason why I like to play, you just forget about all the stuff bothering you and have some fun. Things like that happen to teach you a lesson so you learn in the long run.

smakdacrak
09-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Ace man, IMO, get over it and move on with your life.
Going to church would be the best thing to do IMO.
Lots of people who go to church play PB to get your mind of things, and theyll help you with your lying problem. ;)
I think everyone needs a group hug.

vwjimmy
09-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Ace,
I just caught this post. Man, 'not that any of you care' hurts....but I know that you are hurting. You are a great guy. Great guys make mistakes.....
I once got an A in a philosophy class by writing my theroy of human existance....it was titled..."We f things up and we fix them".....it happens....it will get better....trust this old man, it is OK to hurt. Hurt heals....
You are human, and sometimes we make things happen we regret......
Try to remember that you are not alone and that what you learn and apply from this experience is what makes the difference in the long run....
If you need to someone to talk to, yell at, or whatever....pm me for my IM name...
Hang in there Ace.....

claustrophobia9
09-29-2006, 06:00 PM
im not great at this but im willing to give it a shot:

On relationship advice:
I tend to be more of a teleological mindset of a guy, im always focused on the goal, or porpose. I see where I stand and I look for where I want to be and I take the easiest path. From what you say it sounds like you like me. The main problem with a teleological set of morals is that the ultimate goal is often made superior over what is in the path. In relationships the deontological approach tends to be more efficient. This is where actions are more heavily based on the principal or your duty as a human. In general both methods of moral choice are important but in a relationship your only goal should be your duty to the relationship. In a relationship sometimes you have to take a fall, but it doesnt help if you stay down. From what I read it was difficult to tell what exactly happened, but I did understand something about a lie being told. Reconciling your faults is always a step in the right direction.

On feeling better: *completely incoherent paragraph deleted i reread it an couldnt even follow my own eratic thought process, its best when i explain to someone who talks back, feel free to im me, i garuntee it will make you feel better, it will take a long time to see my point though*

Hossy
09-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Jmotion, this thread isnt just for paintball...

Ted, i hope you the best in getting over her and all.
If your online later, ill catch you there

Ace24
09-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys... Its going to take me a while to get over this whole thing. Another great thing... she now wants to meet in person to give back our belongings... Wich isnt going to help me move on... its just going to start the process over again and the pain is going to come back. She told me she never wanted to see me again, so I told her I could just ship the stuff to her, and she finds that infintile. :-\

Hob Hayward
09-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Wow, sounds like shes takin it way too harshly... I mean, well I duon't know, lol, but to never want to see your face again is pretty crazy. I mean, don't you go to school with her anyways..?

Angel69
09-30-2006, 05:40 AM
i dont mean to be an ass but who posts a thread saying that they're pathetic and no one cares unless all they are looking for is attention...

JMotioN
09-30-2006, 06:37 AM
hmMMmmmMmMm

vikingshadow
09-30-2006, 06:45 AM
Ok, read the rules. If you don't have anything helpful to say, stay out. There's no need to post anything if you don't agree with the thread. Trust me, the world will go on without your say in the matter.

Consider it a warning...

Hossy
09-30-2006, 09:36 AM
i dont mean to be an ass but who posts a thread saying that they're pathetic and no one cares unless all they are looking for is attention...

Angel69, ace has supported to this forum more than you, so you cant say anything. What if your mom/dad/other significant figured died, or you lost. Its a hard thing, and we should all help him.

I know ive lost friends, and close family. think about it, if someone can cheer you up, it helps waaayyy more than you think.

hmMMmmmMmMm
Well hot dog your in a pickle there cowboy, your youth counselor has a phone number that you can call btw....

JMotioN. please leave this thread, or forum, whatever you want, because you obviously dont have anything to contribute, only to bring this forum down and not make it enjoyable and kind for all the rest of us

Angel69
09-30-2006, 09:53 AM
he may of posted more but ive been here longer.:D

im not trying to be a **** or get banned im just saying. so dont go on attacking me hossy. this thread should probably be closed...havent had any actual posts in days..

Hossy
09-30-2006, 10:03 AM
being here longer doesnt mean all that much, i mean yes it does, but i mean say Doc wasnt a mod...and if he just went bonkers and didnt post, or when he did post, he was saying unessary comments.....he wouldnt be any good to the forums.

The reason i used D was cause hes a mod, and that he is a great guy, and wouldnt do that.

Ace has contributed alot lately, hes helping out the new guys, and also asking and helping questions that i bet alot of other people have on these boards..

im not attacking...but your post was unnessesary...and as well he doesnt need attention, he needs conforting, so would anyone in this kinda situation

shunut
09-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Congrats to the 2 that have trouble following rules. Please get back to the topic of this thread.

We are more than a paintball forum to those of you who haven't figured it out yet. This to me is like a 2nd family and a 2nd home, and I like my home clean.

Ace I hope things get better for you, and they will. Good luck!

leed
09-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm going to be frank with you Ace. Yes. You made a mistake. But it doesn't matter anymore. Yes, you won't be able to see her, you won't be able to see her family, you won't be able to express your love of her to her with her etc. But no matter, you must move on, you must pick yourself up from the dirty ground, and embrace the mistake. Take it, and pick it apart, learn why you made that mistake, learn how you can try and do better next time. I promise you, you will have another chance, wether it be with her, or someone else.

Everything happens as it is supposed to, so do not worry about such things, there is no point. I will tell you, being depressed about it is a waste of time. Being sad about it, mourning over it, is a completely different thing. When you're sad about something, you realize what you've done wrong, and you will eventually learn to fix it. There is not point in pondering upon the subject more than you need to. With that, crying is not a bad thing, to be honest, I cry quite a lot, I have problems as well, both in and out of family and girlfriends, and I can say from experience, it hurts.

My friend, you'll be okay. I am telling this to you today, after having attended a funeral of a young girl I knew who hung herself just last sunday. Sometimes you have to wonder why things happen, but you can't do it for long, you have to move on, improve yourself. Otherwise you're just going to get worse and worse. Now I haven't ready any other posts aside from the first one, so I don't know if this is a repeat of what someone else has said, and if it is, my apologies.

Ace24
09-30-2006, 08:23 PM
We are more than a paintball forum to those of you who haven't figured it out yet. This to me is like a 2nd family and a 2nd home, and I like my home clean.

Ace I hope things get better for you, and they will. Good luck!

Its becomming my second family and home too haha...

SoldierzHonor
10-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Ace, bro, one thing to ask yourself is this...if you know you keep messing up relationship, look at what you can do to turn yourself around. Ask yourself why you do what you do and find out what you need to do to become a better friend to them. As far as the Friends>Girlfriends idea, this is a very true statement. However, if the GF asks whats up, be truthful. Noone will want to stay with someone who isnt true.

I considered this place my second home for awhile also. When I needed advice without broadcasting it to my local friends, I came here. Hell, I liked some people on here more than peeps I know in person lol (btw Dragon, you rock man lol). The internet is a more anonymous form of speech. If someone isn't staring at you, its usually easier to be more open. Personally, I think its a great place for advice...any advice.

(yea yea, I know I came in a bit late....but you know how traffic is ;P )

Recon by Fire
10-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Too much angst in this thread...

*EM1-Master*
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
I agree, Recon.

Haha more fish in the sea, my man. I ****ed up bigger than you can begin to imagine. Whatever happened with your girl, I can tell you that I DID WORSE. I HURT HER WORSE. This was a girl I'd been with for 3 years. Yeah, when you **** things up it sucks. It hurts. It hurts the girl and it hurts you that you hurt the girl. Regrets suck, man. But live and learn. That girl is never going to talk to me again. We were best friends for about 6 years. Sucks. But you've gotta let things pass. After it happened, I went through a bunch of ****ty relationships trying to get back on my feet, and now I'm in the best relationship I've ever been in. Even better than the one I ****ed up. But just keep your chin up and you'll find someone... You're 17, did I see? You've got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to find someone. The best is yet to come, buddy.

Once again, live and learn.

You may be a girl poorer but you're a girl wiser.

Ace24
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Very true. What shocked me today is she actually wants to talk to me... ocassionally. Like just as "friends."

My dad thinks she is going to try to get back with me. Haha. Yeah... idk if I want her back actually. She has ways about her that really piss me off.

DFSniper
10-02-2006, 12:43 PM
dude, talk to her, but make it clear that its better for you if you moved on. even if you guys just talk things over, it'll make everything go a little smoother. the way i see it, if you **** up in high school, you wont **** up as much in the real world. by what youve been writing, it seems like youre doin better already.

Ace24
10-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I am feeling better... she keeps pissing me off though. Calling me asking whats up, when I am going to return her stuff and that she wants to do it ASAP and move on or w.e. when she has no consideration for my schedule. Ugh.

Ace24
10-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Ugh... just as I start to feel better, she has to IM me and start raving and ranting and accusing me of ****. Shes accusing me of cheating on her, when she broke up with me... so I went to a friends house and watched a movie and she comforted me. How is that cheating?

So yeah... now I feel a little more miserable because shes trying to make me seem cold hearted and such. Telling me she hopes I die... calling my friends tramps... This is getting out of control.

The spoiled little princess needs to learn to grow up and stop accusing people of **** they didnt do, and to stop acting like shes the only one who is being effected by this.

Here is my blog page on myspace. An example...

Edited out for the kiddos. -Doc

That one friend I meantioned that I lost because of my ex is actually really conserned about me and says she still considers me her friend, that if I ever need anything, to call her, and her door is always open for a friend if in need. Hearing that from her almost made me want to cry because it was such a relief that she didnt hate my guts for choosing my ex over her.

EDIT! PLEASE DONT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK IF YOU ARE UN ABLE TO HANDLE PROFANITY OR FOUL LANGUAGE! NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS!

Hob Hayward
10-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Hope you don't mind my comment, lol.

durrell
10-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, she likes the F-word.

If you ask me, if she truly didn't care, she wouldn't be posting mess like that. She's obviously hurt and before you can work anything out you're going to have to give it time to all cool down. You must have done it to her before? I hate to say it but I have no sympathy for cheaters. If you did it before and she took you back, and then you did it again, then there's no excuse. No matter how much you may have drank or what you may have smoked, if you really love someone like you say you love her, then you know not to put yourself in situations to end up doing something stupid.

Not trying to bring you down any, and I don't know the story, but yeah. I hope it all works out for you in the end..

Ace24
10-02-2006, 06:55 PM
I NEVER CHEATED ON HER. Thats lies that shes spreading and putting in her mind. Cuddling with a friend for comfort when your gf breaks up with you isnt cheating.

durrell
10-02-2006, 06:56 PM
I NEVER CHEATED ON HER. Thats lies that shes spreading and putting in her mind. Cuddling with a friend for comfort when your gf breaks up with you isnt cheating.

So she dumped you and another chick came to console you?

Ace24
10-02-2006, 06:59 PM
A friend of mine was there to comfort me when she and I broke up. I always have friends that are there for me.

durrell
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
A friend of mine was there to comfort me when she and I broke up. I always have friends that are there for me.

And she's mad about that? WTF business is it of hers? If she dumped you, that's her loss..unless you did something before to make her dump you. She has no right to make you feel like you effed up when all you did was have someone there to talk to when SHE broke your heart.

Stupid girls. :mad:

Ace24
10-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh I ****ed up too. More then she did... main thing was the lieing because of her controlling personality. But... idk. w.e. The past is the past.

durrell
10-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, it takes 2 to eff up a relationship normally. I wouldn't beat myself up about it if I was you..just move on.

stylinbeaver
10-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Ace, you don't have to take it. Pimp slap that girl!! lol

*EM1-Master*
10-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Smack a ho :)

DFSniper
10-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Stupid girls. :mad:

sigged

DyNasty9
10-03-2006, 05:19 PM
i dont mean to make this a girl problem/ guys seeking help thread but my gf of 9 months just broke up with me. and i feel your pain ace, and it sucks big time. its just like im so speechless.

my friend just sent me this quote that i think its great
time flies.

time waits for no women.

time heals all wounds.

all any of us wants is more time.

time to stand up.

time to grow up.

time to let go.

time...

girls ftl =(

Ace24
10-03-2006, 07:10 PM
i dont mean to make this a girl problem/ guys seeking help thread but my gf of 9 months just broke up with me. and i feel your pain ace, and it sucks big time. its just like im so speechless.

my friend just sent me this quote that i think its great
time flies.

time waits for no women.

time heals all wounds.

all any of us wants is more time.

time to stand up.

time to grow up.

time to let go.

time...

girls ftl =(
Sorry to hear that man... I just hope you didnt **** up as bad as I did.

DyNasty9
10-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry to hear that man... I just hope you didnt **** up as bad as I did.
no i didnt even do anything wrong, and now she wants me back and idk what to do:(