PDA

View Full Version : Some new stuff...

mv540
09-28-2006, 07:28 PM
So I just gat a Flex 8 and a new tank....
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/percast/PICT0386.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/percast/PICT0384.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/percast/PICT0403.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/percast/PICT0373.jpg

And I gat some new, good news...today in the afternoon i was talkin to my dad, that I want a new gun, and he said, Ok...and I was like:eek: wha?.....thx!!!! lol. So the deal is that he is going to give me 2000$, but not just for me, for mi bro also. My bro wants a dm6, or dmc...not remember right now...so I was like....mmmmmm ok, so I want a Shocker, and thats like 2000$ flat, but as you can noticed...I don´t have a electronic hopper, so I don´t know what to do...maybe buy 2 shockers and hoppers...give me your opinion,:
If you have a twin bro, and 2000$ to spend it together, what would you do???? lol

thx!!!

bamf-hacker
09-28-2006, 07:30 PM
2 Eteks and Halo b's

or

2 PM6's and Halo b's

Paintball0308
09-28-2006, 07:43 PM
2 eteks, 2 pm6's, 2 shocker nxt's, 2 halo b's and 2 70/4500 tank
The guns are the hardest choice so If I were you I would go to your local shop and ask them if you can hold and shoot them and see which one you and your brother like the best. I know it would take me days to decide which one I want.

Muddytaco
09-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Good chioce on the flex8, i love mine:up:

Best advice would be go somewhere where they have alot of guns and see what you like the best. I for one dislike the feel of shockers, only shocker i have ever liked to shoot is the dark shocker, i would rather have a pm, dm or ego.

One of the best guns for the money right now would probably be a pm6.

If your bro wants a DMC I know a guy with a lnib blue dmc he picked up like a month ago but he is getting a dark ego now, pm me if your interested.

Sandman_Bravo
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
You do know there's a top & bottom to the tank cover you posted in the pictures, right? DM's (and proto's) are very nice, but not everyone likes the reg position on them. I just got a Shocker and it shoots great. Try before you buy. Good luck.

thechubbss12
09-29-2006, 03:52 AM
Eteks and a Reloader Bs... much better then a Halo...

If you want new then that would be your best bet... but if you go for used you could get 2 used 06 egos and 2 used reloader Bs....

druid
09-29-2006, 07:13 AM
10 Ions -.-

. j/k

timmyshoota
09-29-2006, 08:57 AM
2 07 Shocker NXTs and 2 hoppers. You'll be set.

Hob Hayward
09-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Holy crapola, your dad is just giving you 2,000$ to buy new guns!? Damn I wish my dad was like that... I have to buy all my stuff...

I dunno much about high end guns, so I can't really point you in any direction in regards to that...

mv540
09-29-2006, 12:20 PM
2 eteks, 2 pm6's, 2 shocker nxt's, 2 halo b's and 2 70/4500 tank

yeah, I was thinking on buying 2 shockers nxt, but my brother insist on the dmc....I think he has to make a sacrifice on buyin 2 shockers, and then we can jump into the high end guns...

And Hob...I aslo buy my stuff with my money(as you can see, a pilot acs, thats Kind of what I can get by my own) , but I dunno what the heck happen with my father...I´m surprised on the "OK" he gave me...that lil moment i felt like...Is this real?? lol

and on the hoppers, I was thinkin on thee velocity......I never tried one out...so the opinion of your hoppers, would be nice:) thx!

ohh!! and also, some feedback on guns lol...the only high end guns here in my country (that I have the chance to try ´em out) are angels(speeds, A1...), and ions lol....so I dont really know, how a shocker feels like, or a dm6, or an ego, etc...lol

yamaha cow
09-29-2006, 12:30 PM
you give me half then i will tell you the rest lol !!!!!

tigerdave714
09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
If I were you (and your bro) I would look at the mid-level price range for guns. If you have a set budget you can stretch it a lot further if you don't break the bank on something like a brand new Shocker or DM.

You can get a decent mid-level marker (Ion, Promaster, e-Cocker, used Viking, used Timmy, etc...) for dirt cheap these days. Then you would have plenty left over for a good barrel kit, new 45/45 tank, new electro hopper, and a few other upgrades. Just my 2 cents of course.

claustrophobia9
09-29-2006, 05:26 PM
dont do eteks or nxt's. do pm6's, or maybe some g7 angels used. dm5's, upped ions (you can laugh but the things can keep up decently for just 600 bucks or less), promaster, used timmies.

Paintball0308
09-29-2006, 06:07 PM
I just remembered get shunuts spimmy. That gun is kick ass. also he has an ego for sale too.

tigerdave714
09-30-2006, 04:47 AM
What are you going to do with these new guns? Play tournaments? Or just some recreational speedball? If you play in tournies I understand the need for something expensive and super-fast (not really... but I hear most people find it necessary). But for recball, there's really no need to spend more than a couple hundred dollars on a gun.

Again, thats just my sensible side talking.

Angel69
09-30-2006, 05:48 AM
i would be greatful that my dad spoils me enough to give me 2k for toys and then get the shockers and the hoppers

mv540
09-30-2006, 10:14 AM
What are you going to do with these new guns? Play tournaments? Or just some recreational speedball? If you play in tournies I understand the need for something expensive and super-fast (not really... but I hear most people find it necessary). But for recball, there's really no need to spend more than a couple hundred dollars on a gun.

Again, thats just my sensible side talking.

I need them to play tournies. Just some days ago, Some people anounced to make tha national paintball lueague of Guatemala, and they are going to give great prizes. (like 3000$ for the 1st place), I know is not that much, but it´s a start, and eventually the sport will start to grow up...and hopefully (well, its just my dream lol) one day, we can have here some kind of a nppl tournament...

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 11:49 AM
i changed my vote. get two invert minis

http://i9.tinypic.com/2iuuwm0.jpg and two vlocitys

leed
09-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Keep in mind, that if you plan on entering tournies, you have to pay for paint, and registration, as well as transportation. I wouldn't splurge on shocker NXT's and DM6's or E-Tek's. I would look for a very nice used Timmy, and a VLocity or Halo, and save the rest for paint, registration, and jersies, pants, glove, pads, etc.

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 12:16 PM
the mini is only 450 bucks...

mv540
09-30-2006, 03:13 PM
lol...that mini is a good idea...as for the gear, The jersey and the pants, are going to be free!! lol....one of my teamate´s father will buy us the jerys and the pants:)

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 06:25 PM
lol...that mini is a good idea...as for the gear, The jersey and the pants, are going to be free!! lol....one of my teamate´s father will buy us the jerys and the pants:)
[napolean dynamite] lucky! [/nd]

leed
09-30-2006, 09:38 PM
the mini is only 450 bucks...

Claus. Chill. Out. Freak! LOL. You are too obsessed with the Mini, I will be disappointed when you're disappointed with it.

Anyways, my cousin told me to get a Mini, and I'm considering it, haha.

Back on to topic --

Well then I guess you're free to do whatever you want. I wish I had free money..

claustrophobia9
10-01-2006, 11:38 AM
free money then the value = 0.... :rolleyes: the point of money is its value, therefore no money that is worth wanting is actually free.

bigred76
10-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Claus... uh... chill off the Bawls, k?

Get a nice PM5 or Shocker and a Reloader B. Not too much, but not too little. Use the left-over money to buy yourself a clamping feedneck for your Spyder! Plastic stocker's FTMFL!

colonel_moo
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
id go for a used (no reason to buy new if you find someone you trust/buy locally) DM4, DM5, or PM5, get tadao boards, and a few other ups (feednecks, unimounts, etc) then get a halo or vlocity. you can easily drop $200 on just one tourney, so save the rest. you're gonna need it.