PDA

View Full Version : Hopper Question?

SOLID FITZ
09-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Im getting my MR-2 next week, and I was just wondering what Hopper should I get. I dont plan on using full auto ever, but I will use burst...alot,but I dont feel like spending over $200 (canadian) on a hopper. Any suggestions would be great.

wylde01
09-28-2006, 12:52 PM
most people would either go with the vlocity(im not sure how much they cost) but i use the empire reloader b (cost around $140 in the usa). you could probably use the halo b also

Hob Hayward
09-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Hmm, if you brake in your ACS bolt you should probably be able to get away with a revvy or even a grav hopper. A friend of mine plays with a grav hopper on his Pilot ACS and he can still lay down a decent ammount of paint, its really surprising acctually. With three round burst, you probbaly would have no problems using a revvy. However, if you intend to be firing 3 round burst alot, you might want to get an eggy, they go for about $65 US now, and they feed ~19 bps, which should be more than fine with the MR2.

SOLID FITZ
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks, I think an revvy would do me good. Im trying to go for a Battle Rifle feel from Halo 2 if you ever played Halo.

Hob Hayward
09-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah, hehe I love halo and halo2. The revvy should be fine, though I warn you spyder burst isn't that great, you have to hold the trigger the entire time it fires 3 times, if take your finger off quickly you'll only get one or two shots off, kinda annoys me, but its not too much of a problem

Jarhead
09-29-2006, 10:03 AM
I have a Halo B and it ran me around $134 USD with the rip drive and victory board installed. I was having trouble with my Richochet AK keeping up on 3 round bursts and forget about full auto. Now I can hold the trigger down and empty the hopper. Though why this is good I don't know, I don't play with full auto anyway.