PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine Energy Drink

Moe
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM
http://www.drinkcocaine.com/

Not gonna lie. I'll probably end up buying a case.

TheRedBarron
09-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Horrible name choice, I have heard of this, I will try it I wont lie, but I refuse to sell it in my shop next to the Bawls and the Redbull.

If I remember right there is over 300% more caffeine in this than in redbull. (not that caffeine is what makes an energy drink good it is actually the other ingredients that help give you energy)

marvin-martian
09-28-2006, 11:18 AM
haha
it tastes like a fireball, a carbonated atomic fireball!
sounds tastey...

:dodgy:

Muddytaco
09-28-2006, 11:33 AM
I think i will stick to redbull.

Maxx-Damage
09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
ill try it, but the Monster Kaos 24oz are the best

bamf-hacker
09-28-2006, 11:45 AM
I will stick with my Venti Caramel Machiatto...

From that chart it is only a little behind Cocaine in caffeine.

Nenkitsune
09-28-2006, 11:51 AM
red bull is nasty. monster ftw

Ace24
09-28-2006, 11:57 AM
I love red bull... But alot of those energy drinks are a joke. You need lots of stuff for energy, stuff that your body burns off. Not caffeine.

pbfreak3221
09-28-2006, 12:26 PM
I personally think monster tastes like cat piss, my favorite is full throttle. This product looks intersting I'm going to have to try it

bamf-hacker
09-28-2006, 12:32 PM
I personally think monster tastes like cat piss, my favorite is full throttle. This product looks intersting I'm going to have to try it

Only posting this because it is one of my pet peeves...

Do you drink cat pee regularly to know what it tastes like?

Back on topic... I still say coffee :)

vwjimmy
09-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Rockstar ftw........
I would be afraid to try 'Cocaine' again.... :)

pbfreak3221
09-28-2006, 12:34 PM

DisIsMyUsername
09-30-2006, 11:59 AM
:lolsign:

UKwithPride
09-30-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm going to order some as soon as they start selling them online, that is if the price isn't to steep.

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 12:35 PM
ill try it, but the Monster Kaos 24oz are the best that stuff is nasty

edit: and TRB is right, caffeine just puts your body into a state of shock, using energy faster. its like NOS in a car, it doesnt add energy it just speeds up the rate of consumtion, which causes you to be more energetic but for a shorter period of time.

Essentially this is redux's ploy to become the new "most caffinated beverage" so ye of little knowlege will purchase it instead of bawls. but the one thing will always stand bawls tastes better than any energy drink.

pbfreak3221
09-30-2006, 12:39 PM
All monstre is terrible, red bull is decent, but still no contest to FUll throttle and rock star

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 12:45 PM
redbull tastes like pee smells, full throtle is decent, rockstar is junk, ***e is nice, monster assualt is good if i have eaten frozen pizza (its a stable meal... doest give me too much gas or upset my stomach at all)

ill put money that someone goes into cardiac arrest within the month these are release because of it.

QAZ123
09-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Oat's/rice/fruit > any energy drink

The night before any tourney or activity I have a large helping of rice. Oat's the next morning and apple's and banana's by my side at the event and I'm golden.

JB.

Maxx-Damage
09-30-2006, 03:36 PM
All monstre is terrible, red bull is decent, but still no contest to FUll throttle and rock star
I havent tried red bull, or rock star yet sadly, but full throttle almost made me throw up. But people have diffeent tastes.

DRAGON
09-30-2006, 05:09 PM

Sounds like a Starbucks kinda guy -

Bawls pwns all. They gave tons of it away at the Super7 Tampa. I bought as many cases of the large cans as I could carry away at $10 a case lol. I'm in hopes they will be at the World Cup so I may regain my sadly depleated stock - :cool:

Oat's/rice/fruit > any energy drink..........

That could cause frequent trips to the Port-a-Potty as well lol -

NEp8ntballer
09-30-2006, 06:09 PM
that stuff is nasty

edit: and TRB is right, caffeine just puts your body into a state of shock, using energy faster. its like NOS in a car, it doesnt add energy it just speeds up the rate of consumtion, which causes you to be more energetic but for a shorter period of time.

Essentially this is redux's ploy to become the new "most caffinated beverage" so ye of little knowlege will purchase it instead of bawls. but the one thing will always stand bawls tastes better than any energy drink.

Nitrous is not the same as NOS. NOS is a company. Nitrous is a gas that is used as a power adder in cars.

bawls tastes like 7up and bubble gum. It didn't even wake me up and I drank four in a period of less than six hours. I had no trouble falling asleep that night also. I didn't even have to pee more for the love of God.

While on the subject of energy drinks. I need something that will do a good job of waking me up and help to get me through PT a little easier on monday mornings. The only requirement is that it tastes good and that it contains absolutely no Guarana. I dunno why, but for some reason on my health screening one of the questions asked if you were taking any supplements that contain Guarana and a few other things. I think it might provide some sort of a false positive in case of a drug test.

bamf-hacker
09-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Sounds like a Starbucks kinda guy -

QFT

But I brew my own Starbucks M-F and on Saturday I get it from the coffee shop.

Hard for me to justify $5 a day for coffee :)

NEp8ntballer
09-30-2006, 06:13 PM
QFT

But I brew my own Starbucks M-F and on Saturday I get it from the coffee shop.

Hard for me to justify $5 a day for coffee :)
if you like good coffee I'd highly recomend anything coming from the island of Kona. That's in Hawaii if you didn't know. I would provide a website but unfortunately the swear filter would throw a caniption fit.

claustrophobia9
09-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Nitrous is not the same as NOS. NOS is a company. Nitrous is a gas that is used as a power adder in cars. cry me a river

bawls tastes like 7up and bubble gum. It didn't even wake me up and I drank four in a period of less than six hours. I had no trouble falling asleep that night also. I didn't even have to pee more for the love of God. bawls is a high caffien soda not an energy drink, since obviously all you read was the nos part of my statement ill say it again, CAFFEINE JUST SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS OF BURNING ENERGY, IT KEEPS YOU AWAKE UNDER AN ILLISUION AND CAN ONLY TRICK YOUR SYSTEM UNTIL IT BREAKS DOWN WHICH HAPPENS COMPLETELY IN 6HOURS

you lose

calebh
09-30-2006, 08:08 PM
personally, im not a fan of energy drinks. just a plain old coca cola in a glass bottle will do for me. preferably made with real sugar. there arent many of those any more. anyone ever had a dr pepper from dublin, texas? regular dp sucks, but in dublin they still use the completely original recipe and the stuff is the bomb, but hard to get a hold of. coke comes in second, followed by other soft drinks, then coffee, then energy drinks.

for all you guys addicted to energy drinks, i have an idea. get more sleep. and eat something for breakfast, even if its just an egg and some orange juice. (thats what my breakfast usually is) its amazing how much energy you can have by getting a decent amount of sleep at night. and breakfast kickstarts your metabolism. its so much healthier than always getting doped up on energy drinks.

xtraking
09-30-2006, 08:16 PM
that stuff is so bad for you. I hate energy drinks.

calebh
09-30-2006, 08:18 PM
what's bad for you? sleep or energy drinks? :P

Drefish99
09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
If I remember right there is over 300% more caffeine in this than in redbull.

That is one hell of a crash after all that wears off.

I personally think monster tastes like cat piss,

I would hate to know why you know what cat piss tastes like. :D

NEp8ntballer
09-30-2006, 10:12 PM
you lose

caffine is a central nervous system stimulant and a diuretic(that means it makes you urinate more frequently). Either way you slice it, after drinking that much in that time frame I should have been well wired for awhile. however in a previous week I made coffee one morning and after about 14 oz. I was feeling a little goofier than usual and skipped from the chow hall to where we meet before heading off to the COPE and Climbing tower. I was then rocking back and forth for awhile when we were going through our opening excercises. About 30 min later I had to make a run to the bathroom. Therefore if they claim to have 2.5x the caffine of coffee then I should have experienced something similar to the effects of the coffee only on a higher scale(mainly the urinary side of things).

lets look at how a medical dictionary defines a central nervous system stimulant: loosely defined group of drugs that tend to increase behavioral alertness, agitation, or excitation.

I don't think I lost. go get banned for being an asshat again.

DRAGON
09-30-2006, 11:17 PM
OK, enough confrontation for this thread ladies. Use the flame thread for this -

*EM1-Master*
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Considering the fact that I spend upwards of 5 hours a day at Starbucks, you'd figure that I'd just be a diehard coffee thumper... That's where you're wrong... I preach a good balance between energy drinks, coffee, carbonated fruit juices, teas, oatmeal raisin cookies, water, and cigarettes.

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 10:50 AM
With the new fridge I got, the ones with the water right in the door, I find myself drinking alot my water. I also have been having a ton of fruit, and have found that I have no true need for energy drinks.

claustrophobia9
10-01-2006, 12:01 PM
caffine is a central nervous system stimulant yes, your nerve endings mistake it for the chemical that tells you when you are sleepy, unfortunately caffeine(yes THIS is how you spell it, since you apparently are big on technicalities) does not tell mr. brain that you are sleepy, there are still some attached after a few hours but all of them are gone in 6hours. since your body notices this lack of the chemical it releases adrenaline which causes your body to speed up the proccess of consuming sugar, THIS IS WHERE THE ENERGY BOOST COMES FROMand a diuretic(that means it makes you urinate more frequently) irellivant, but ok. Either way you slice it, after drinking that much in that time frame I should have been well wired for awhile. however in a previous week I made coffee one morning and after about 14 oz. I was feeling a little goofier than usual coffee has sugarand skipped from the chow hall to where we meet before heading off to the COPE and Climbing tower. I was then rocking back and forth for awhile when we were going through our opening excercises. About 30 min later I had to make a run to the bathroom. Therefore if they claim to have 2.5x the caffine of coffee yes, more caffeine, less sugar. however if you are using coffee as a coverall word for heated, caffeinated beverages, then no. espresso has more.then I should have experienced something similar to the effects of the coffee only on a higher scale(mainly the urinary side of things).

although you're already banned ill stand by my statement here.

according to the real facts, what i said is completely true. bawls did not make you any more "jittery" because it did not supply you with as much additional sugar as the coffee did.

car reaction: gasoline (fuel) + no2 (oxygen accellerant, ie burns faster) = more energy

human reaction: sugar (fuel) + caffeine reaction (adrenaline makes heart beat faster, and cause sugar consumption to skyrocket) = more energy

me > you

Mlb06
10-01-2006, 12:17 PM
i think ill just stay with monster:)

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 12:18 PM
why, do you honestly like the taste?

Mlb06
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
yeah monster is amazing expecially green monster .... and ive tried redbull full throttle and jolt full throutles alright and jolt is like the best other then monster

killerpinecone
10-01-2006, 12:51 PM
rebound effect ftl

smakdacrak
10-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Red Bull gives you wings.
How can you beat that?

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, it still dosn't taste that great so

*EM1-Master*
10-01-2006, 02:56 PM
All of the Stinger drinks taste like shiite... Yes. Muslims. I've been told that Shiites taste like ****.

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 03:06 PM
okay... I don't really think that is appropriate but, I just tried some Dark Dog energy drink, it was the first time I had ever seen it it was pretty good

marvin-martian
10-01-2006, 04:41 PM
ya, because cannibals have a preferance between nationalities...

*EM1-Master*
10-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Wordplay, my friends. I have nothing against muslims. I have tons of muslim friends. Simply having fun with the fact that I can't say **** and the fact that Shiite looks like the word...

Paradox313
10-01-2006, 09:00 PM
this somehow reminds me of grandma's boy

"my grandma drank all my pot"
"thats so awsome"
"huh?
"well i mean how many people get to say that in their life"

Ace24
10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Only posting this because it is one of my pet peeves...

Do you drink cat pee regularly to know what it tastes like?

Still laughing at that. I do the same thing... Like when people say, "This food tastes like ****." I ask what **** tastes like. Ugh... gotta love it.

bigred76
10-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Actually, Full Throttle tastes exactly like horse piss smells. You don't believe me, just go to a horse stable sometime. ;)

pbfreak3221
10-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Are you kidding me, would you pick monster, over full throttle?