PDA

View Full Version : Rocking trigger in tournaments

bizzarro
09-28-2006, 12:34 AM
I have yet to come across a tourney that would let me use my electra. 2 contact points is all i hear. The new VS series is comeing out and i would like the best gun possible so prolly the vs3 . problem is the rocking trigger . anyway, does anyone else have the same problems with there rocking trigger being illegal or is my local fields being anal. one more question , does anyone have a good link as to what guns and gear badcompany uses? thnx all

Foxfire
09-28-2006, 05:07 AM
I have played in a few tournaments that let you use a rocking trigger, about the only ones that don't let you use them are tournaments that don't allow ramping. I always keep a backup just in case they don't allow my Electra.

SharpObjects
09-28-2006, 11:23 AM
I have yet to have that problem. If you want to avoid this problem, don't get the VS3, get the VS2, if you plan on getting one.

You can get a refurbished Imagine off action village. You get a whole new gun for less then the price of a new trigger frame. Just change out the trigger frames and you'd be legal.

hXc drummer23
09-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Ions arent that bad...

Rux
09-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Remove either the top or bottom screw that hits the micro switch (your pref). Instant one micro switch trigger.