PDA

View Full Version : Bungeye Studios Idiots are Back

bungeye
09-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey the Bungeye Studios Idiots (random mates from whangarei) are gathering ideas for idiotic things to do.

things we have done in the past
-rode shopping trolley down mt tiger (steep as hill near whangarei)
-pulled kayak over ski jump at 40 knts (with person in it)
-Pulled biskit with 2ppl on it at 50knts, hit wake, sent them flying 5-8m in the air.
(all of these were caught on video but sadily got lost when my computer screwed up)
-blew up computer screen
-blew up microwave
and last weekend shot someone in a toga 800 times with a paintball gun.

over december and january we will be filimng some of these again, but we want more things to do.

please post something that you would like to see done, and we will consider doing it.

cheers
Ryan

Moe
09-27-2006, 10:04 PM
tie a rope to a tree. then to your bike. go off jumps and such. i swear me and my brother did this before jackass. it is so fun.

UKwithPride
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Jump off a cliff :up:

marvin-martian
09-28-2006, 03:52 AM
get in cars and joust

TheRedBarron
09-28-2006, 07:38 AM
Be nice, let him do what he wants to do who are you to judge?

UKwithPride
09-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Be nice, let him do what he wants to do who are you to judge?
I wasn't judging, I was giving him suggestions.

Hossy
09-28-2006, 03:32 PM
jump out of a plane with no parachute :dodgy:

find a road, that doesnt have alot of cars on it, if you have an SUV, or truck, sit someone in the back of it, and hold on/ tie on a rope to the vehicle, let someone rollerblade, bike, scooter, etc and see how fast they can go without falling off

bungeye
09-28-2006, 07:08 PM
get in cars and joust
find a road, that doesnt have alot of cars on it, if you have an SUV, or truck, sit someone in the back of it, and hold on/ tie on a rope to the vehicle, let someone rollerblade, bike, scooter, etc and see how fast they can go without falling off

well o something like those.

come on, it doesnt matter how stupid they are just give me lots.

cheers

stylinbeaver
09-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I got a great one. Jump out of a moving car. Have a contest to see who can jump out the car at the highest speed without breaking a bone. Or, set up a huge ramp over a lake or pond and find a old motorcycle that barely runs and go full blast off the ramp and into the water. Should be pretty cool.:)

bungeye
09-28-2006, 09:29 PM
set up a huge ramp over a lake or pond and find a old motorcycle that barely runs and go full blast off the ramp and into the water

now thats a great idea.

Ace24
09-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Harness a high pressure tank (scuba tank) to your back and angle yourself over the water with a life jacket on, then break the stem off with a sludge hammer or something of the sort and see how far out in the water you can fly. You could be like a human rocket! *unless of course it screws up and you start spinning rapidly in the air untill your limbs rip off and your brain implodes... :dodgy: *

bungeye
09-29-2006, 12:41 AM
ive seen that done on youtube before, the guy just started spinning around and stuff. it was called like "attempts to cross the boarder" or something.

marvin-martian
09-29-2006, 03:48 AM
the tank wouldnt work. theres not enough force to lift someone, let alone fly.

UKwithPride
09-29-2006, 02:49 PM
the tank wouldnt work. theres not enough force to lift someone, let alone fly.
...you obviously don't know what you're talking about, lol. My teacher said that if one of the oxygen tanks fell over during class(welding) and the valve happened to come off, don't even try to stop it. Because of all the force. Boy was I tempted to hit one of them with the hammers.

marvin-martian
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
i watched something like that on mythbusters. but now that i think about it, i think they were testing pure water propulsion

bungeye
09-29-2006, 08:10 PM
it does propel through the water, they proved that on mythbusters, they also proved that if it was done in air (they di it in a shipping container that it just spinns around.

if youve seen the making of "into the blue" on the dvd it shows you them filimng the scene where he knock off the reg off a scuba tank and it goes flying.

marvin-martian
09-29-2006, 08:14 PM
i was refering to the episode where they filled alot of bottles of water and pressurized them and let them go to see if they would propel someone

bigred76
10-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Even with something like a fire extinguisher, don't try stopping it. The sheer speed of it would shatter your bones.

Ever seen Gone In 60 Seconds? Watch the last chase seen and notice the large propane tank go loose. ;)

durrell
10-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Just for the record, don't try any of the stuff you see in this thread at home. If you do, no one here has any responsibility for it. There's a chance for serious injury in some of the acts of stupidity I've seen posted so far..

badlandsrox
10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
t does propel through the water, they proved that on mythbusters, they also proved that if it was done in air (they di it in a shipping container that it just spinns around.

That was also only a shot at the can, into the side, not the whole top bein knocked off, which would case a much bigger and faster stream to come out, and it would propel it straight