PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!!!!!

badlandsrox
09-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Guns And Roses ARE GOIN ON TOUR, AND COMING TO CALGARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IM GONNA DIE!!!
:) :D

marvin-martian
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
neato

Sandman_Bravo
09-26-2006, 03:42 PM
GnR ftw

badlandsrox
09-26-2006, 03:43 PM
1 call away from winning tickets :(

Moe
09-26-2006, 04:05 PM
ftw? I guess...

newkid
09-26-2006, 04:08 PM
I hope they come to cincy

QAZ123
09-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Hook me up with a link of dates and cities palease!!!

JB.

badlandsrox
09-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Newest Ones
http://hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?artist=Guns+N'+Roses

Old New Ones
http://www.newgnr.com/chinesedemocracy.html
And go to On tour

Total90Oliver
09-26-2006, 05:36 PM
thats pretty old i new like a month ago..but u guys do know that it isn't gonna be the Original GnR..its gonna be faget axel, and the other new guys

vikingshadow
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM
I was just going to say that Axl and the rest aren't getting along too well - copyright problems and such so it's probably gonna be some new guys...

Nothing like the real deal!

badlandsrox
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM
'tis still GNR tho

Team Ramrod
09-26-2006, 06:25 PM
not really, i think its only Axel from the original Guns and Roses, and without Slash on guitar its not the same, plus axel has been an a** when making Chinese Democracy so it could go either way.

pbfreak3221
09-26-2006, 06:27 PM
someone should just make a official band concert thread, there seems to be alot lately

Total90Oliver
09-26-2006, 07:03 PM
yea well axel, is a complete butthole, just cuz he so called "owns" the name Gun's and Roses he can just kick them oout and keep the same awsome name..but Velvet Revolver is basically GnR, they got Slash, the bassist dude, and the guitarist from GnR

badlandsrox
09-26-2006, 07:10 PM
actually Axl made some pubic statement saying that GNR might do one reunion tour this year or next, this might be it...

vikingshadow
09-27-2006, 04:57 AM
total900oliver - avoiding the swear filter is against forum rules. Please edit your post.

I like GNR, but when bands start pulling crap like they all eventually do, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and I end up not liking them anymore. Let's face it, in this mess there are no innocent people. I doubt I'll go see them....

badlandsrox
12-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Well, the concert was 3ish days ago, and i must say, it Kicked some major rectum!(:p) Even though it was only Axl and friends (quouting some drunk guy...) it was amazing, so loud inside the arena, that at times you couldnt even hear axl singing, the opening bands were pretty good (except for helmet who completly sucked) but suicide girls were quite ...interesting, Sebastian Bach (Baz) was pretty good, and crazy too, then GNFR hit the stage playing this welcome to teh jungle intro, which was intense, followed by some of their hits, like sweet child of mine, live and let die (with some pretty intense pyro) followed by a few more songs, then they brought out the piano, and Dizzy played a few songs on there (also some amazing pyro) and then Axl's Piano part (november rain i think???) and some more songs, then the end, the encore, was pretty good, some chinese democracy songs, and finally Paradise City, which although was good, wasnt as good as the other ones they played.

All in all, it was one AMAZING concert!

DRAGON
12-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Dang, you were pretty excited for a few months there lol. They were here a few weeks ago and a guy at work had a hand full of free tickets but I didn't want any because it was on a Thursday night and teh Rose dood only cancels 1/2 of their concerts anyways. I'd be pretty peaved if I went to a concert and some arrogant asshat decided he wasn't going to play ball because he just didn't feel up to it that night. G&R is koo but Axyl is a total foo IMO. Good to see you had a good time anyways -

DFSniper
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM
not to jack the thread, but whos you guys all-time fav. GnR guitarist? mines Zakk Wylde without a doubt, too bad that wasnt his style tho...

JMotioN
12-10-2006, 06:15 PM
neato

burrido

i dont like them much :/ 1 hit wonder band

DFSniper
12-11-2006, 10:05 AM
not really. they had a bunch of hits. personally, i love their cover of the Rolling Stones' Sympathy for the Devil.