View Full Version : a little question

01-09-2006, 10:12 PM
hi i was woundering whats the a Regulator and a Expansion Chamber does and what would work with nitrogen and HPA because im upgrading my gun again and i have $140.00 to work with i have a barrol. and a esp trigger and a randon drop foward

01-10-2006, 08:53 AM
If you are getting HPA there is really no use for an expansion chamber. What the expansion chamber does is allows co2 to expand. If you are getting a HPA tank get a Regulator, this will allow you to control the operating pressure of your gun. Some good regulators: CP Regs, Bob Long Torpedo Regs and Palmer Stabilizers. There are more but those are some of the best regs around and are easy to find.

01-10-2006, 10:45 AM
ok thank you

01-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Anytime, thats what we are here for.

03-10-2006, 04:44 PM
also i noticed you dont have a hopper listed in your sig. that might be more of a wise decision than a reg, regs are good, but an electro hopper should come before a reg. some good ones are 12v revolutions and empire reloaders. they work GREAT with spyders and are between 30-50 dolalrs brand new.