PDA

View Full Version : Used Halo B

Mlb06
09-23-2006, 02:23 PM
ok my friend has this halo b w rip he just boguht like a month ago and hes only used it twice and ive been ther both times and hes quitting so i offered to buy it for 80 and he said 85 is that a good deal?

pbfreak3221
09-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Decent you may be able to fin it cheaper

Mlb06
09-23-2006, 02:30 PM
i kno i could find one cheaper its just i was there the whole time when he was usin it and he like never slid with it or ne thin we were just playin woods ball and hes probably put like maybe about 3 hoppers through it
i probably could hackle it for 80 minimum but i waswonderng if thats a good deal plus i have no feedback so id have to liek ship first and pay for shipping and all that stuff if i bought it off like the nation

Hossy
09-23-2006, 02:56 PM
ummm usually when you buy something, you pay first.

i guess its a good price...do u play woodsball or speedball?

stylinbeaver
09-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Kinda pricey to me. I got mine for 60 shipped and the only thing was the lid was a lil loose from some use. Is the feedneck cut? You have to pay shipping too? That seems like a really high price to me.

Mlb06
09-23-2006, 03:19 PM
well i just went to like an actual place like two weeks ago and im getting an ion soon and i wana start playin speedball and i geuss im not gona play wodds ball that much ne more bc alot of my friends r quitting so im just gona play at the fields and its totaly new he didnt cut the feedneck or nethin

Hob Hayward
09-23-2006, 03:20 PM
He shouldn't have to pay shippin if its his friends...

If you think its a good deal from your friend, I mean, if its practically brand new then sure its worth $80. I'd say go with it because its basically new and you don't have to worry about the one your getting, because you know it works, you don't have to deal with shipping sending money etc.

DRAGON
09-23-2006, 05:09 PM
..........so i offered to buy it for 80 and he said 85......

I'd offer $75 then. Understand.....you're the buyer with money, he's the seller w/no money and something he wants to get rid of - ;)

Mlb06
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM
thanks lol iwas actually gona wait even longer and keep sayin ok well im lowering the price bc the longer u keep it the less teh value decreases....he doesnt kno much about taht pricing so it might actually work