PDA

View Full Version : Palmers Pursuit Shop Stabilizer Regulator

striker-uy
09-21-2006, 08:22 AM
As you can see, I'm a newbbie in paintball and your help it's extremely important.

I read in OtterSC that a Regulator is one of the most important upgrades for a marker with Co2.

I read too, that Palmer Male Stabilizer is the best.

I've a Spyder TLR Marker.

Do you know where can a Buy this regulator and all stuff I shuld need to install it (air line, etc...)?

I'm from South America, so not all sites do international sellings. Amazon is the best site to buy for me!. I used it several times.

Thanks a lot again!!.

TheRedBarron
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Im not sure PPS sells international, however if you are kind and ask nicely and paypal the money to me (to cover shipping as well) I would purchase it from them and send it via UPS to you.

striker-uy
09-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks a lot TheRedBArron. I really appreciate your kindness.

This is all I need for mi TL-R?: https://palmer-pursuit.com/ecom/product_info.php/cPath/22_23/products_id/45?osCsid=27f8c04cc6d13474fc393a312c3046ae

Should I need anything else?

It's a RODEO (with stock regulator) better than TL-R (stock, without regulator)?

Maybe should I sell the TL-R and buy a RODEO... I Should?

TheRedBarron
09-21-2006, 10:17 AM
TLR is fine, they are essentially the same marker with slightly different stock parts.

You will need a standard to metric threaded adapter for your airline if you are going to keep your stock ASA. I also suggest getting a whole new airline so that it fits properly, but I woud wait until you get the regulator so you can size it up first.

If you decide to go through me just PM me and let me know what is going on.

striker-uy
09-21-2006, 10:27 AM
TLR is fine, they are essentially the same marker with slightly different stock parts.

But the stock Rodeo's regultator should give more acuracy than the Stock TL-R?

I play Woodsball, so acuracy is esencial.

Here in my country (Uruguay). the Spyer Rodeo cost me 80 U$S more than de TL-R.

Buy a regulator in USA cost me 100 U$S + shipping to my country + tax (65%). That's 200 U$S or even more.

DRAGON
09-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Ask Mike at www.countypaintball.com if he'll ship to you. He's got the best prices on Palmer's. I just bought my 4th Palmer's stabe not too long ago. I do beleive I've started a collection -