PDA

View Full Version : Bad thing let my marker with co2 ?

striker-uy
09-21-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi!

After playing I let the Co2 tank on the gun for the next weekend play.

Colud this damage the marker (like o-ring or something like that)?

Should I always put it off after playing? I'm affraid of loossing all the co2 loadded in my gun.

Should I lubricate after every match?

ps: sorry again for my horrible english!.

Thanks a lot!!

bamf-hacker
09-21-2006, 07:33 AM
Leaving the tank on the gun will not harm it,for the most part (springs and seals will get more wear), however you should take it off if you are not using it for long periods of time. One week is not going to hurt anything. IMO you should just take it off.

As for lubing your marker, you should do so after each day of play. Strip the gun down, clean it and lube it up. If you do that it will last you a long time and give lots of trouble free play time.

TheRedBarron
09-21-2006, 07:44 AM
As for lubing your marker, you should do so after each day of play. Strip the gun down, clean it and lube it up. If you do that it will last you a long time and give lots of trouble free play time.
Take the tank off from the marker before lubing it.

Ace24
09-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Heres a question... Will dow 33 on my bolt harm my T-1 kit? Shouldnt right?

Paintball0308
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Its probably better.

TheRedBarron
09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
you only need to post a question in one thread, actually make your own thread, stop jacking other peoples.

Ace24
09-22-2006, 03:24 PM
I did only post in one thread? Also, it was on the topic of lubing... so I didnt see any harm. Didnt mean to jack the thread though.

TheRedBarron
09-22-2006, 03:26 PM
I did only post in one thread? Also, it was on the topic of lubing... so I didnt see any harm. Didnt mean to jack the thread though.
I do appologize I mis read another user for you. But the jacking the thread part remains. sorry bud.