PDA

View Full Version : Looking for spyder bolt and board!

bunn1986
09-21-2006, 03:42 AM
just looking for a spyder board now:p i just bought a ACS bolt for *32 and a 25g micro swith for $4.50 just need to get a used T-board or the stock board from the newer Spyder Pilots if anyone has one that wants to give it away or for cheap:D

vwjimmy
09-21-2006, 04:49 AM
VerC T Boards have only been out a few weeks....
Probably gonna have to buy yours fron SD like the rest of us! (He has all of this stuff) :)
http://www.scenariodreams.com/
Welcome to KUSA

ShieldzyBoy
09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
yeah ur going to have trouble finding a ver c for sale now that it just came out lol i got mine yesterday and set it to my marker and i was shooting faster then ever lol i love it

Total90Oliver
09-21-2006, 01:16 PM
ur also gonna have trouble getting all that stuff for under $80 bucks, im guessing the most you'll spend is 120, and the least 100

ShieldzyBoy
09-21-2006, 04:02 PM
ehh he could find an acs for like 20 used and the new t-board on SD is 70 bucks so he should run 90 not to bad, if u realy want to invest get an orange bolt, to me its the best bolt out there for a spyder. good luck.

www.scenariodreams.com

if u needed the link

ShieldzyBoy
09-21-2006, 04:03 PM
oh yeah 50 g switches are 10 at SD, lol forgot about that one. u should read the new thread that the mods made on lightening ur switch it should help u out

Total90Oliver
09-21-2006, 05:46 PM
yea u bend the little spring inside the switch

bunn1986
09-21-2006, 06:42 PM
lol i have looked around and found a place online where i can get he T-Board for $48.99 but mostly i only found the ACS Uni bolt for $34.99 and i can get the switch is i want to new for $4.50 new or i can just mod the one on it and yea i know about the mods that u can do to a stock spyder lol Just trying to get info together if my bid on ebay for a E blade Autococker is out bidded cause if it does i can get a Spyder Electra DX with a Empire hopper for $40 lol witch i already moded the guys trigger with a switch so its had response mode and wipped his but in a quick match agenst him with his A5 with flatline barrle and RT trigger on it.:D

bunn1986
09-21-2006, 06:47 PM
And oh yea i forgot lol the reason why i want a ACS bolt is cause don't want to mill the body for the eye and then have to make eye covers for it, too much work if u ask me if u can just buy something that will do the same thing plus i have hurd sometime the eyes on u shot slower then if u had them off and i really don't like haveing something that is eletric for a Anti chop system.

But if i can find a used ACS Uni bolt in good shape and working order then all i need to do is by the T-board brand new

bunn1986
09-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Just updated on the stuff i ordered and what i am still looking for :evil: :yay:

Paintball0308
09-27-2006, 02:37 PM
And oh yea i forgot lol the reason why i want a ACS bolt is cause don't want to mill the body for the eye and then have to make eye covers for it, too much work if u ask me if u can just buy something that will do the same thing plus i have hurd sometime the eyes on u shot slower then if u had them off and i really don't like haveing something that is eletric for a Anti chop system. With the eye your gun shoots as fast as the hopper feeds without it you'll chop more and break alot of paint even with the acs bolt. but free up