PDA

View Full Version : Co2 on an autococker

splater18
09-19-2006, 03:42 PM
my friend has this gun http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1291/

his nitro tank got flooded and we are going to play this weekend colud he run co2 or rent nitro for $15

ps he cant walk fast he is a "sniper"

Moe
09-19-2006, 07:41 PM
CO2 will work fine, although everyone will recommend you use an anti-siphon tank.

bigred76
09-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Bah, it's fine. Don't see why people complain, it's just CO2. I use it on my 2k2 Black Magic with its Palmers. And how do you mean his HPA tank is "flooded?" Normally you want them to be dry inside.... And how the hell did he flood it? Did he take the reg off and put a hose into the bottle?? Press the pin down while submerging the tank in a full sink???? Fill his mouth with water and blow it into the fill nipple really hard??????? :confused:

BTW, ask him this... Since he's a sniper, why does he have a leaking gun? If he looks confused, point to the 3-way while firing the marker.

leed
09-19-2006, 11:28 PM
The STO Autococker will be able to handle the CO2 perfectly fine.

splater18
09-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Bah, it's fine. Don't see why people complain, it's just CO2. I use it on my 2k2 Black Magic with its Palmers. And how do you mean his HPA tank is "flooded?" Normally you want them to be dry inside.... And how the hell did he flood it? Did he take the reg off and put a hose into the bottle?? Press the pin down while submerging the tank in a full sink???? Fill his mouth with water and blow it into the fill nipple really hard??????? :confused:

BTW, ask him this... Since he's a sniper, why does he have a leaking gun? If he looks confused, point to the 3-way while firing the marker.

it called called a hurricane one named katrina just came through new orleans alitttle over a year ago ;) yea so my friends tank was sudmurged under some really funky water for about 3 weeks and it was out of the date for hidrow testing and the water got mold all over it so the pitched it

Theheroguy
09-25-2006, 03:51 PM
it called called a hurricane one named katrina just came through new orleans alitttle over a year ago ;) yea so my friends tank was sudmurged under some really funky water for about 3 weeks and it was out of the date for hidrow testing and the water got mold all over it so the pitched it

You mean it's been thrown away right?

if not then never even think of using that again, but besides that it's fine to use c02 since they're a "sniper" they shouldn't have to worry about their tank getting cold

splater18
09-25-2006, 04:42 PM
You mean it's been thrown away right?

if not then never even think of using that again, but besides that it's fine to use c02 since they're a "sniper" they shouldn't have to worry about their tank getting cold

Yea he just threw it on to the curb and it got a huge dent in it

splater18
09-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Sinper is a theoryical term used for makeing his shots count and not spraying like me:D

Theheroguy
09-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Sinper is a theoryical term used for makeing his shots count and not spraying like me:D

I know:D