PDA

View Full Version : Highend gun with reg far from trigger guard

Theheroguy
09-17-2006, 02:55 PM
does anyone know of a high end gun that has a fairly large trigger guard like the rodeo and a large trigger guard so my fingers have room to move in.
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2313/

as opposed to one like on the dm6
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4082/

I know most people want that compactness but I don't
also I'm looking for a newer high end marker

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
the last time i checked, not all frames fit on all markers...

kidonfire
09-17-2006, 03:04 PM
the last time i checked, not all frames fit on all markers...

I think he's asking if there is a high end gun with a large trigger guard LIKE a rodeo.

timmyshoota
09-17-2006, 03:06 PM
The only high ends I know of with small trigger guards are Shockers. Everything else has a decent amount of room. PLENTY for large fingers. Egos aren't terribly big. If you want a gun with the reg way away from the trigger guard, then either a Cyborg or a 2k2 Timmy is your best bet.

Theheroguy
09-17-2006, 03:15 PM
The only high ends I know of with small trigger guards are Shockers. Everything else has a decent amount of room. PLENTY for large fingers. Egos aren't terribly big. If you want a gun with the reg way away from the trigger guard, then either a Cyborg or a 2k2 Timmy is your best bet.

yay I hate ego's I looked one that this guyat my local shop has and thought

man that looks uncomfortable

I have really small fingers for my height and age i'm 15 5'9 200pounds and have small-medium gloves I just likealot of room I don't need

edit omg those cyborgs look perfect now all I have to do is find someone who has one and try it out

Ace24
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
You hate Egos? :dodgy: How can you hate something so amazing? I wish I had the money for a Ego lol...

vwjimmy
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
My sons Pimp Kit has a small guard area and it still is easy to operate/walk....
We thought it wouldnt but omg it is easy and fast!!!!

timmyshoota
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
You hate Egos? :dodgy: How can you hate something so amazing? I wish I had the money for a Ego lol...
Amazing meaning a copy of a Timmy? Egos aren't all they are hyped up to. Great markers, but nothing more than the rest of the high ends. I'd take a Timmy over an Ego anyday...infact I did. :)

shunut
09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
On high end guns the triggers barely move so you don't need that much room. I have an Ego and it has plenty of room. I never hit the trigger gaurd when walking the trigger. My trigger moves about 3-4 mm so your fingers don't need to move much more than that.

thechubbss12
09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Wait are you asking for a marker that has room for your finger between the reg and the trigger guard?.... or a large trigger guard....

Either way a Alias timmy is the most ideal marker for this

Theheroguy
09-17-2006, 06:47 PM
I hate ego because I don't like their looks and they're uncomfortable in my hands they just don't feel right although they are good markers

edit I'm liking the looks of the alias intimidator no I have to chose saving for a car or an alias next year? :thinking:

:punch: ow ok I'll get save for the car first then I can drive to work and have money for the alias, next year, hopefully I'll pass my test.

Ace24
09-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Car should take top priority since you already have a marker... IMO

Hossy
09-17-2006, 07:07 PM
umm imo angels do....
i dont have a problem with my DM tho...i have a DM4, and used to have a PM6...

Ace24
09-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Wait why would you keep a DM4 over a PM6? Isnt the PM6 better? (IMO all those dm's pm's and evils version are fugly. They also feel weird)

Theheroguy
09-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Car should take top priority since you already have a marker... IMO

I don't anymore (right now I use a franken imagine/rodeo from parts of both broken markers everything else had to be gotten rid of one way or another )
and saving for the care is a given

edit ok first all that stuff about hating egos is not true because my bro edited my post to change what I said, then he is the one who has been posting, third I don't want the alias I was looking at the etek.

Never leave your account on when you leave and I love how egos feel

SparkyGT
09-20-2006, 02:49 PM
YEAH i know what ya mean having more room to hold onto, just like the new timmies there is no space to get your thumb between the finger guard and reg

timmyshoota
09-20-2006, 04:20 PM
I prefer not to wrap my thumb, its way more comfortable and allows me to move my gun quicker.

TheRedBarron
09-22-2006, 01:45 PM
I prefer not to wrap my thumb, its way more comfortable and allows me to move my gun quicker.
QFT. easier to swap hands too.

Theheroguy
09-22-2006, 05:23 PM
I tried the an ego again the other day and for some reason I can't understand I like how they feel thanks everybody for the help

1stezekiel
10-09-2006, 08:57 PM
system x nme.....

colonel_moo
10-10-2006, 01:25 PM
On high end guns the triggers barely move so you don't need that much room. I have an Ego and it has plenty of room. I never hit the trigger gaurd when walking the trigger. My trigger moves about 3-4 mm so your fingers don't need to move much more than that.

depends on how you set it. i much prefer a longer, fluttery trigger over a short one.