PDA

View Full Version : How Many Shots...

gimmer
09-17-2006, 12:43 PM
I have the 06 Electra w/eyes and a 48cu 3000psi pure energy nitro tank and im just wondering how many shots i should be getting per tank,,i have only shot about 500 balls so far..

PS: and i choped two balls,, what is the ACS for then...:mad:

Baozer
09-17-2006, 02:32 PM
you have to break in the ACS bolt... im not sure about the how many shots though...

Hob Hayward
09-17-2006, 02:48 PM
You only get ~500 shots from a 48/3000, so its normal for it to be that way.

BTw, the Electra 06 doesn't have an ACS, the 05 does, the 06 has eyes, which would keep you from chopping, if you do have the 06 then I bet your paint was bad.

gimmer
09-17-2006, 03:11 PM
ok I dont have a ACS bolt,, but with the eye it shouldnt chop paint,,now can i still buy a ACS bolt or is that just over kill,, sorry if these are noob questions but i what my spyder to work great..and should i only get 500 shots even with the advanded reg:

PS: I bought the paint from the field i play at,,, and my 98 custom never choped paint,,, but it shot really slow too!:rolleyes:

Hob Hayward
09-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Well, were they chops, or barrel breaks, theres a difference. Barrel break is when the ball is deformed and somehow breaks while coming out of the barrel. A chop is when the bolt crushes the ball. Having an ACS aswell is pretty much overkill, are you sure you had the eyes on?

gimmer
09-17-2006, 03:26 PM
do you know what i broke one when it was on full auto,,and when its on full auto the eye is off,,, but the other time the eye was on im pretty sure , is there any upgrades you think would be a good investment,,,

thanks for your input,,,

Hob Hayward
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Ah yeah, the eyes are disabled when firing auto, I don't have any idea why, seems pretty stupid to me, lol.

As for a good upgrade, a good barrel is always a good place to start, then you can get a faster hopper if you don't already have one.

Check out www.ottersccustoms.com if your having any gun trouble. Awesome site.

Hossy
09-17-2006, 05:14 PM
on a 3000 psi tank, multiply the CI of ur tank by 10 and thats how many shots u get, on average

on a 4500 psi tank, multiply by 15

gimmer
09-18-2006, 05:42 AM
thanks again,,, im going to shoot some people in the face this sat , i will let you know how is works after a real field test,,, later

PS: hob ,, i was looking at some Freak barrels they look pretty nice. and i have a evlution2 with Y board it feeds 19/sec its pretty good for me,,but i would like to upgrade it someday..

Hob Hayward
09-18-2006, 11:14 AM
If you can afford the freak, thats prettimuch the best barrel kit you can buy, lus if you get another gun, you only need to buy another back, and you can still use all the inserts and the tip from the origional one.