PDA

View Full Version : pretty cool if you ask me

DFSniper
09-17-2006, 06:55 AM
RAP4 T68 Gen5 (http://rap4.com/paintball/os/tseries-markers-gen5-c-21_143_340.html)

specs:

- Semi-automatic operation
- 18 rounds detachable magazine
- 200 round hopper adaptor
- .68 caliber
- Removable carry handle
- M4 Style front sight
- M4 Style hand guard
- M4 Style butt stock
- Works on CO2/HPA of all sizes
- Maximum range: 300 feet
- Effective range: 200 feet
- Velocity 250-370 fps (adjustable)

Baozer
09-17-2006, 06:56 AM
those magazines are pretti sweet =D

Baozer
09-17-2006, 06:59 AM
ehh... even though you can get air in the buttstock and pbs in the mags... $759 is a little much for me... especially sense each mag is like 37 bucks xP

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 07:06 AM
im not a fan of milsim markers...

Baozer
09-17-2006, 08:44 AM
im not ethier... but you have to admit thats pretti kewl >.>

Ace24
09-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Eh.. The stats are cool I guess. But you can make a gun for cheaper then that. I'm putting a barrel shroud like that on an MR1. Only the barrel shroud is going to have rails on all four angles.

When I get this MR1 project up and running, you'll see how nice you can make one and how close you can make it to the Mil Sim markers out there. (For alot less too)

claustrophobia9
09-17-2006, 10:37 AM
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/060914a.aspx

i wonder why anyone would POSSIBLY say that... :dodgy:

Ace24
09-17-2006, 10:59 AM
So what if they look real? Its called using them only on Paintball fields. Otherwise, yeah if you point it at a cop he'll shoot you.

vikingshadow
09-17-2006, 11:00 AM
I wondered when this was going to happen. I can see the concern...you Canadians better watch out since they're watching you guys!

You know though, the paintball community worldwide better straighten up. I've complained about the attitude people have these days when they play the game...it went from the attitude in the 90's that it WASN'T some kind of military or killing game, right back, and sometimes in my opinion, much WORSE in the recent decade - too many people referring to themselves as gangsters and shooting people out as killing and such...in my opinion, if Homeland Security decides to take this further, we could POSSIBLY see the beginning of the end of the sport around here. At the very least, any of us could be added to a terrorist list - and if you complain about it, well, guess what? Now you're higher on the list!

Wouldn't surprise me if this forum and others are being monitored daily...

/end conspiracy/old man rant...

vikingshadow
09-17-2006, 11:01 AM
So what if they look real? Its called using them only on Paintball fields. Otherwise, yeah if you point it at a cop he'll shoot you.

Unfortunately, there are jokers out there that don't go to paintball fields, and the ones that don't have a chance to go to the field. Let's face it, the world isn't populated with geniuses when it comes to stuff like that...

Ace24
09-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Sadly... those people will be the demise of paintball. Ugh I could never stop playing... Even if it was illeagle. I'm addicted to it.

ross * pilot
09-17-2006, 02:18 PM
personally, i hate it.

pbfreak3221
09-17-2006, 02:53 PM
i really could care less if it looked real, I just base it on performance

Hob Hayward
09-17-2006, 03:46 PM
I only really play outlaw, but thats my only option, the closest field is an hour away, and I can't drive yet, on top of the fact that I can't afford to play at a field every other week. I wish I could play at fields more...

Cool concept on the marker, but like most things of the type, its a rip off.

oldnewb
09-18-2006, 10:27 AM
I don't know about paintball being an excellent way to train terrorists... I mean, when was the last time your paintball gun fired as long and as accurately as a real firearm? Seriously, most people's handguns have better range and accuracy than even the top end paintball guns. Plus, what real firearm can you carry around that has 200+ rounds in the magazine, and can fire at twice the rounds per minute of a M-60 machine gun?

I can understand SWAT teams training with something like a RAP paintball marker, since they only carry the same number of rounds as a real firearm, and only engage targets at super close ranges. Terrorists though? If governments start sending spies out to every paintball field and store out there, and then keeping lists of all paintball players with a middle-eastern background, then CSIS and the CIA are going to have to quadruple the number of spies that they've got. Would you want your taxes bumped up significantly for something like this?

splater18
09-19-2006, 04:18 PM
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/paintball-machine-p-468.html

now thats F$$king ausome

durrell
09-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Try not to avoid the swear filter if you can help it please..

and if anyone I knew bought that, I'd probably chop off their trigger fingers for being that stupid.

Paintball0308
09-20-2006, 01:52 PM
If you paid $2000 for that your officially the dumbest person ever. It looks like it has a spyder e-frame so for all that money you could just buy a high end gun and dress it up so it looks like that but its still dumb.

Hob Hayward
09-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Thats the thing with rap4, that have some AWESOME stuff, I'd love to play with one of their milsim guns, but the prices are just ridiculous, maybe thats what ti costs to make them, but its still too much. For christs sake the 60 gram and 45 gram co2 tanks are $50+!!!

However, I do want their digi cam knee pads.