PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!!

steveneo
09-14-2006, 02:10 PM
I live in the uk and our spyder mr2's only come semi auto so i got some wire and started to solder where the wire on the board had been cut so i could have fully auto and i have ****ed the board up by dropping solder on the board itself.

I need a new board but dont know how much it will cost or where i can get one from.

any help would be great

DRAGON
09-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the boards(NPI) and though I do not agree with the UK's liberal party like attitude towards firearms and paintball markers, I must say you may have gotten what you deserve since it is in fact, against the law. The more people like yourself that break the existing laws and chance getting caught doing it give leverage to those that would take it away completely if they could and ruin it for the ones abiding. Catch my drift......understand what I saying? -

ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEMI IS AGAINST THE LAW IN THE UK -

TheRedBarron
09-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Gun laws are not somthing to mess with either. Those are generally enforced by the government not by the local police, I dont know about in the UK but I know that here in the states the Gov isnt somthing you want to mess with.

Hossy
09-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Gun laws are not somthing to mess with either. Those are generally enforced by the government not by the local police, I dont know about in the UK but I know that here in the states the Gov isnt somthing you want to mess with.

QFT

i guess ur gonna have to live with semi, thats what i use alot.

Alot of fields where i live only allow semi, so really its not that big of a loss IMO

steveneo
09-14-2006, 04:39 PM
i knew the americans would over react on something like this. its only a paintball marker ffs.

Nenkitsune
09-14-2006, 04:58 PM
well. put it this way. in the uk, anything but semi is illegal. in the uk, a paintball marker is considered a firearm, much like a real gun, which is also, restricted to semi only. by trying to get your other modes in your gun back, you're breaking a pretty stiff law, that could get you some jail time if i'm not mistaken (that or probably a hefty fine)

DRAGON
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
i knew the responsible americans would react rationally on something like this though I'm prolly too young and irresponsible to understand.

Fixt - :rolleyes:

Hawk
09-15-2006, 01:05 AM
The law there is rediculous about paintball markers but, you should abide by your local laws blah blah im a good person lies lies and damn lies blah blah. I dont agree with the law, and often break it and bend it to work in my favour BUT, you still should abide by it. (Except when it screws you over)

shadowset
09-15-2006, 06:35 AM
well if your board is messed up just contact kingman and let them know your situation and see how much it will cost to have a new one sent to you...its not as bad as it sounds and when you get the new one remember semi can accualy shoot faster then full if you know how to walk the trigger and set it up properly lol ... that way your not breaking any thing law or your marker:)
all i use is semi and im in the usa and i can walk the trigger up to a good steady 15 - 17 bps on mine and my friend has accualy had his hit 20bps in semi but its hard to hold it there lol .. full auto only goes i think round 13-17 bps any ways so you dont need it :) just some friendly addvice hope you fix it and get back to playing...

steveneo
09-15-2006, 08:35 AM
yep contacted kingman and they said $87 for a new board so around 45. going to stick to semi if i was to get caught i would probs get a warning our laws over here are so **** lol. but seriously now stupid doing what i did was stupid, i just wish the laws over here would change they are stupid.

TheRedBarron
09-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Glad you realized that it was stupid. Laws really arent somthing to mess with especially gun laws.

Goodluck with the new board though.

Hob Hayward
09-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Thats crazy expensive for the board... You could buy a new trigger frame with that kind of money...

Hawk
09-16-2006, 02:08 AM
Unfortunately you cant buy a new frame for the mr2, try waiting for the T-board mr version OR if you have your warranty and POP (proof of purchase) kingman might be able to fix it, for free I might add.

vikingshadow
09-16-2006, 05:33 AM
Doubt it. He ruined it by trying to alter it and that usually voids the warranty.

Hob Hayward
09-16-2006, 09:08 AM
It'd be worth waiting for the t-boaard though because it'll probably cost less than the MR board does.