PDA

View Full Version : A good thread about Pilots

viseversa2303
09-13-2006, 07:47 PM
I have had my pilot now for about 5 months and overall i have chopped about 3 balls at least that and i have had cases of paint through it. I have not done any upgrading to this gun all stock. I only have one question.. will the best upgrades for this gun will be

1. J&J Ceramic Barrel
2. NDZ or CCM Heli clam no holes feedneck
3. Eggy or halo b hopper
4. A compressed air tank- already got this one
5. cheapest upgrade the spring kit

with those installed into my marker how would it shoot?

shunut
09-13-2006, 07:50 PM
They all look good but I'd goo with the Halo B over the Eggy.

viseversa2303
09-13-2006, 07:54 PM
yeah ive been really into the sport but i dont want to spend much because i wanted to get a low end gun at first until i see if i will actually like it and if im consistant in going but once im tired of this gun might upgrade to something else like a dm5 or so

shunut
09-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Well if your plans are to upgrade you might want to look into the VLocity loader. It is by far the best loader on the market. I have had both the Halo B and the VLocity and although it isn't the best to look at the VLocity destroys the Halo B performance wise.

JMotioN
09-14-2006, 07:11 AM
i like your upgrades :D i like my eggy 2 a lot though, yes it doesnt feed the 20+ or whatever, but i cant shoot that fast. and in tournaments and at the fields u cant ramp over 15, plus its cheaper :D.

Sandman_Bravo
09-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Barrel. You will notice greater accuracy, accuracy=kills.
Feedneck next.
You don't need an expensive hopper, re-loader or frontman will do what you need for the pilot.
Spring kit isn't necessary unless you're having problems with velocity or go low pressure.