PDA

View Full Version : Calling Bluetooth Gurus

chubb0rz
09-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Well I bought a bluetooth enabled phone but need to know how to send/recieve things. If you have any applications you use or recommend post them up.

Lets see 'em

bamf-hacker
09-13-2006, 07:46 PM
you asked and I shall provide... :)

http://www.handango.com

Warnichek
09-14-2006, 05:17 AM
I bought my wife a palm pilot that is blue tooth enabled (?) what do I have to do to get it activated or signed on or whatever? What is it exactly used for? It was an added feature on that palm.

Paintball0308
09-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I bought my wife a palm pilot that is blue tooth enabled (?) what do I have to do to get it activated or signed on or whatever? What is it exactly used for? It was an added feature on that palm.You can transfer data and stuff with out wires. Phones that have them can transfer ringtones, videos, and use wireless headsets and stuff like that between each other. With the palm pilot I think you need an adapter for your computer to use it to transfer calendars and schedules and that type of stuff.

Warnichek
09-18-2006, 05:44 AM
You can transfer data and stuff with out wires. Phones that have them can transfer ringtones, videos, and use wireless headsets and stuff like that between each other. With the palm pilot I think you need an adapter for your computer to use it to transfer calendars and schedules and that type of stuff.
What number or address would I send that to? Thanx