View Full Version : wtt 68/4500 compressed air tank for 45/4500

09-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Im looking to trade down to a smaller tank to help save some money when i play. I want to get in to Mechanical/pump play and feel that i just wont need a 68/45 to play.

Ive had this tank for less than a year. Its been filled once, and never seen a game.

The tank is an air america high pressure 68/4500. It is in good condition; as i said, its never seen a game.

Im not positive but im pretty sure the rehydro date is 09-05. Thats the closest looking thing i can see on the tank. (ill try to have pictures up tomorrow when i can get one outside)

I have no tank cover or fill nipple cover, I couldnt afford them wich is why i want to trade down; so i can get a tank i can actually use.

Let me know if u need any more information. As i said, Ill try to have pictures up tomorrow when i can get some outside in the day light.

The tank does have what appear to be wrench marks on the reg. They were there when i purchased the tank. I purchased it through a local shop and since they dont keep things stock, they had to order out for it. Im assuming they were just checking to make sure everything was tightend up. I will make sure to get pictures of this so you can see for yourself.

Im looking for

45/4500 high pressure air tank of similar quality with tank cover, and fill nipple cover.

Prefered hyrdo date of either 09-05 like mine, or 08-05. I dont want anything older than that.

Would consider a nice pump marker w/ about the same value as my tank.

Im not really looking for cash, but if no one wants to trade and all i can get is cash i might go for it, but I would want AT LEAST $150 + shipping.

This is an excelent oppurtunity to trade your used tank and get one that has never been used, or you can just trade up a size. The tank is in excelent condition, as i said, its been filled once, and never seen action.

Picture were you can read part of the label

Reverse side of the tank

Front side of tank, Also shows label

You should be able to see the reydro date in this picture

Another pic of the whole tank

This one shows the scratch on the reg, were i beleive the shop i purchased it from used a wrench on it. This was on the tank when i purchased it

This is just a picture of the reg so you can see it.

09-13-2006, 06:57 PM
ok. ill give ye..

70$ and a 48/300 tank. only thing is, u ship 1st. if agreed, then np.

09-13-2006, 07:10 PM
What brand is the tank, and is it fiber wraped or a normal steel(i think its steel, or is it aluminum???). Do you have a tank cover for it and whats the hydro date? Do you have any feed back? I dont, except for one sale, so i wouldnt mind shipping first as long as you have great feedback. Also, would you consider useing a third party?

Its not really what im looking for but ill consider it if nothing else comes along.

Im gonna give it some more time to see what offers i get.

09-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Up for the night.

Any one else interested, offer up!!! :)

09-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Up, I added some pictures. Any offers, let me know

09-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I have a 47/3000 crossfire steel tank with dye rhino cover for trade with a fill nipple cover if interested... just lmk... or I have a bone stock 2k5 vision ready impulse I can offer in trade, you ship first, my feedback here speaks for itself...